PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Terrell Suggs with some love for Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayClay

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
"The guy is a winner," Suggs said. "He's won with whatever kind of personnel that he's had. So I don't think it really tarnished it. But you know, you need something to write about. Everybody needs something to write about and needs something to talk about. It's always something. I'm leaving that alone. They have people who handle that. I am going to stick to what we got to do here."

http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-r...oesnt-tarnish-terrell-suggs-view-of-tom-brady

Makes you wonder what kind of weasels can't even bring themselves to say the obvious...

He's never been accused of being a genius, or a decent human being for that matter, but it really speaks volume even he can figure out what's going on here.

13872051.png

WOW. If Suggs isn't piling on, that has to say something for most NFL players feelings on it. Frame job from day one. Maybe he realizes it could be him or his team next.

That's exactly what is happening, it's turned into a player rights issue and Brady is now the defender of those rights, it changes perspectives dramatically.

This to me is obviously a gag order from Harbaugh, no one talk about deflategate...

BECAUSE the Ravens and Harbaugh in particular might be turning over electronic information in regards to their contact with the Colts prior to AFCCG if Brady goes to court.

Suggs ran by our locker room calling us arrogant cheating f***s you really think he feels this way?

Anyone who falls for that BS from that SOB is far past Pluto.

I also call BS. He's doing what he was told to do, keeping his mouth shut about anything Patriots, Deflategate and Brady while a threat of a Brady lawsuit which might reel the Ravens in is still in play.

I liked the blurb at the end. " The Patriots were fined a million and lost two draft picks as punishment for deflating the footballs" like it's carved in stone they actually had proof of wrong-doing. Suggs doesn't think any of that stuff is true for a minute.

He knows he is lucky he hasn't been suspended for his two domestic violence incidents.

He knows he is lucky he hasn't been suspended for his two domestic violence incidents.
He also ought to know he's lucky he wasn't arrested for them.

And if you scroll down a bit from that link you'll see a Ravens cheerleader pleaded guilty to sexual assault of a minor. It's not just the players embracing the ratbirds culture...

I'm not sure if this is good or bad. Are you sure captain Bleach was not misquoted?

This to me is obviously a gag order from Harbaugh, no one talk about deflategate...

BECAUSE the Ravens and Harbaugh in particular might be turning over electronic information in regards to their contact with the Colts prior to AFCCG if Brady goes to court.

Suggs ran by our locker room calling us arrogant cheating f***s you really think he feels this way?
We have bingo.

Doesn't matter. He can play nice all he wants.

Biscotti, Harbaugh and Ozzie should be expecting one of these...

sup.JPG

Eh, I dunno. I'm not sure Suggs is the kind of guy who values consistency in his opinions. Not to say he wasn't told not to chirp about this too much, but I wouldn't be surprised if during the heat of battle he'd be screaming all kinds of stuff and then at another moment say, "yeah, this is all BS."

Eh, I dunno. I'm not sure Suggs is the kind of guy who values consistency in his opinions. Not to say he wasn't told not to chirp about this too much, but I wouldn't be surprised if during the heat of battle he'd be screaming all kinds of stuff and then at another moment say, "yeah, this is all BS."

He hates Brady and has nothing but contempt for the Patriots. Not to mention he's a moron. There's no way he came to this conclusion all on his own. He definitely had some coaching. Further, you notice how no word is coming out of that organization at all about this mess? That's because their hands are more than likely dirty in the matter. That's why Kraft ****ing out was so disappointing. Thankfully, though, Brady seems to have some balls.

Suggs is a bipolar psychopath. He'll say the complete opposite by the end of the week.

NFLPA maybe asked him to show support instead of piling on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back