PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Terrell Suggs has torn biceps

Status
Not open for further replies.
HGH or something like that? Just conjecture. Playing NFL linebacker for 17 years is about as unusual as it gets in pro sports. And now he's coming back in just a few weeks from a torn tricep.

I'd be in favor of legalizing HGH use for recovery from severe soft tissue injury. Under a doc's supervision, and in small doses, over a short period, there is no down side medically, and it could help a lot of people get back on their feet and back to work and normal lives.

Sucks for Mr. Ed. Perhaps next year he can take a diving lunge at Brady's knee. Doesn't look like it's going to be this year.

Hard to applaud an opponents injury. DOn't like him. But would prefer to beat them when they have nothing to ***** about.

Not to say that they won't find anything to ***** about. but you know what I mean.

Tough break for Suggs - wish him a speey recovery.

Redskins, Broncos, Giants, Bengals.

They could lose all those. I can see that.

Yikes, you're right. They have to go to Washington (6-6) and Cincy (7-5) for those games - Ravens (Flacco) are real dicey on the road, and now Washington and Cincy are seeing themselves as wild card contenders.

Broncos will be playing for playoff seeding and the Giants (7-5) can ill afford to lose many games with the Skins and Cowgirls both at 6-6, nevermind the Vikings and Buc's who are also 6-6 and competing for the last playoff spot (assuming the Bears/Packers get the other wildcard).

So - yeah. Could be an epic meltdown in B'more. To their credit they've already had ample opportunity to self-destruct this year and they have not.

HGH or something like that? Just conjecture. Playing NFL linebacker for 17 years is about as unusual as it gets in pro sports. And now he's coming back in just a few weeks from a torn tricep. Torn muscle and connective tissue tears (especially upper body) are notoriously symptomatic of PED use, especially steroids.

No, it's been proven that muscles on steroids place unnaturally high strain on connective tissues, which can't be grown bigger/stronger to accommodate increased mass. This can lead to tears.

So our own Marcus Zusevics began his NFL career recovering from a torn pectoral muscle.

Should this be a concerning red flag?

Heard Thuggs is seeking a second opinion and that depending on the type/severity, he may be able to play with it. Dansby of Miami is doing that right now, apparently.

I hope whatever it is assists his fraud team in losing a couple more games to move us up in the H2H for a 1st rd bye. We have enough injuries of our own for me to care about whatever is ailing one of their players.

Plus, he's butt ugly.

Doesn't look good for one of the best linebackers in the league.

I read this and just figured it was about his face.

Last edited:
Heard Thuggs is seeking a second opinion and that depending on the type/severity, he may be able to play with it. Dansby of Miami is doing that right now, apparently.
Yeah. That would be great for the Ravens. Suggs and Lewis plaing with torn arm muscles. Any team looking to boost their running game is going to have a blast wtih those guys trying to tackle or get their arms up to make an interception or tip a pass away...

Ravens are now having daily prayer meetings for the continued health of Ray Rice.

Last edited:
Maybe they could cut out some of that disgusting excess gum tissue he's got in his mouth and fuse it into his arm. Ever see him smile? Looks like a giant pink vag with teeth. Guys a freaking facial monstrosity.:eek:

Thanks a lot. :nooo:

Last edited:
They have already beaten us without Suggs this year. If we see them again he might be back.

As long as peel back blocks are allowed they are still a force to be reckoned with. :bricks:

Hi guys great win Sunday. My fins still have a ways to go before competing with NE. Anyways just want to pass along that Karlos Dansby has been playing with a torn bicep since week 6. He wears an arm brace, maybe you noticed it Sunday? Not sure how different these tears can be but you can play through them as Dansby has been. I've heard he's a little less physical in the running game because of this but he looks pretty good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back