PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Terrell Suggs has torn biceps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says he's going for a second opinion. Hopefully the doctor says "ok you're ugly too."

He might be back for playoffs. Getting second opinion. :confused:

Even if he's due back in a few weeks, the Ravens have a very tough schedule coming up. Really hurts them in terms of playoff positioning.

I'd love to see Bmore and Steelers have to face off round one (of course I'd rather have Steelers not make the postseason but looks to me they likely will).

Says he's going for a second opinion. Hopefully the doctor says "ok you're ugly too."

He truly is hard to look at.

I wonder if he's on the same juice as Ray Lewis. Muscle tears are sort of suspicious.

Surgery is usually needed if full tear and is healed in about 2 months..partial tear..will be back for playoffs what a blow for them...man not many more powerhouses left in AFC

Even if he's due back in a few weeks, the Ravens have a very tough schedule coming up. Really hurts them in terms of playoff positioning.

I'd love to see Bmore and Steelers have to face off round one (of course I'd rather have Steelers not make the postseason but looks to me they likely will).

who says they are going to the playoffs? they could easily go 0-4 down the stretch with the way they have been playing lately

torn biceps muscle??...or detached biceps muscle?....any definitive description?

He's played his entire career with a torn cerebrum, what's the big deal over a bicep?

Maybe they could cut out some of that disgusting excess gum tissue he's got in his mouth and fuse it into his arm. Ever see him smile? Looks like a giant pink vag with teeth. Guys a freaking facial monstrosity.:eek:

who says they are going to the playoffs? they could easily go 0-4 down the stretch with the way they have been playing lately

Please, please, please let this happen.

Redskins, Broncos, Giants, Bengals.

They could lose all those. I can see that.

I wish him all the best and hope he has a speedy recovery. It must be very frustrating for him to have this happen, especially coming off the achilles tear.

He truly is hard to look at.

I wonder if he's on the same juice as Ray Lewis. Muscle tears are sort of suspicious.

I know this is like opening up a can of worms, why do you think Ray is juicing? im not saying hes not its just sad in this dang age people who are good are automatically labeled juicers. This guy lives and breathes football i dont think he would jepordize his whole life for juice. jmo

I know this is like opening up a can of worms, why do you think Ray is juicing? im not saying hes not its just sad in this dang age people who are good are automatically labeled juicers. This guy lives and breathes football i dont think he would jepordize his whole life for juice. jmo

There's a thought that torn muscles are often due to 'ill-gotten' gains that aren't as 'solid' as natural muscle growth.

Not sure I put any stock in it, but that's the sentiment I hear sometimes.

There's a thought that torn muscles are often due to 'ill-gotten' gains that aren't as 'solid' as natural muscle growth.

My initial thoughts as well, couple that with the torn pectoral muscle and subsequent miraculous recovery of their aging MLB makes me suspicious..

HGH or something like that? Just conjecture. Playing NFL linebacker for 17 years is about as unusual as it gets in pro sports. And now he's coming back in just a few weeks from a torn tricep. Torn muscle and connective tissue tears (especially upper body) are notoriously symptomatic of PED use, especially steroids.

No, it's been proven that muscles on steroids place unnaturally high strain on connective tissues, which can't be grown bigger/stronger to accommodate increased mass. This can lead to tears.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey