PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Terrell Suggs: ‘I guarantee the other 31 teams hate the New England Patriots’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has no one made a joke about Bart Scott being Watson to Suggs's Sherlock Holmes?

Anytime you can use one of the leagues most useless windbags as your source, you have to do it.

I read the ESPN article....I was going to print something here about that...Suggs says "ask any players that played for them" and then uses Scott (another 3 braincelled miracle of modern biology) as an example...I figured I'd stay away from pointing out the obvious since...well...Suggs is obviously a complete psychological misanthrope.

Any time someone has inside information but they "don't want to get into it"...yeah I'd put it at about 90% he has no information whatsoever. He must have heard complaints from a pissed off Kelley Washington about how he never got his shot here or something, and ran with it ever since. Wasn't Suggs saying back in 09 the Ravens shoveled the last scoop of dirt on the Patriots with the playoff beating they gave us? Hmmmm, how did that work out for them?

As much as people hate Ray Lewis or John Harbaugh, they fall in line with our teams way of keeping opponent smack talk to a minimum. Suggs is a freaking crybaby, still using whatever chance he gets to run our team down. Inferiority Complex, no more no less. He needs professional help.

Hang. On. Just. A. Minute. Terrell Suggs doesn't like the Patriots? Alright BB and Brady have to set their priorities straight. I'm not sure they'll be able to move forward after this. There is a recent rumor that Belichick is going on strike until Suggs likes the Patriots. This just completely ruined my day. I'm sure the Pats and fans are getting their tissues out and having a good cry, like I am at the moment.

Slamming the Pats is Suggs' best ploy to get attention. I didn't even hear him mentioned after their SB victory. He's just a big goofy ogre hoping to be king of the Raven's relevance hill now that RayRay is gone.

I would think that someone who smacks around his wife and pours bleach on his infant son would be a little more careful about who he calls out and what for.

Suggs really should have a tonguectomy....here's a Baltimore news report excerpt...

Williams wrote that the altercation occurred about 5:15 p.m. Nov. 29, in the presence of Suggs' cousin and Suggs' best friend. Suggs told her he had two tickets for the Ravens game that evening against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Baltimore that she had requested, but became angry that he did not know who the tickets were for, according to court records. She said that they stopped yelling and teased each other, and she believed the argument was over.

Williams said she teased Suggs while he was in the bathroom. As she went to close the door, he "stiff-armed the door," according to Williams.

"So me, still thinking he's playing, I kick (with the top of my foot) his arm off the door to close it, the whole time laughing thinking we're playing and he throws bathroom soap thing at my head," Williams wrote.

She said Suggs said she had hurt his arm and began yelling obscenities at her, and Williams said she spat on his chest. She wrote that she heard one of Suggs' friends, who was present in the home, say, "Oh no, Sizz, come on, don't do that." When she turned around, according to her complaint, he knocked her to the ground and sat on top of her, grabbing her neck and holding an open bottle of bleach over her.

Williams wrote that Suggs used an obscenity and said he was going to "drown [her] with this bleach."

She put her hands over the cap, but the cleaner spilled onto her and their son, she wrote. He then told her to get out of the house, dressed and left for the game, she wrote.

In an area in which petitioners are asked to describe "past injuries," Williams lists "busted lips, broken nose, black eyes, bruises," though she did not give dates or say how such injuries occurred. She asks the court to order Suggs to go to domestic-violence counseling and pay "emergency family maintenance" costs.

In July, Suggs signed one of the most lucrative deals in NFL history, a six-year, $63 million contract.

Baltimore Sun reporters Brent Jones and Ken Murray contributed to this article.

whoever his handlers are should be fired for malpractice...I mean, a total cretin turd piece like THIS?...running his mouth about the Pats and New Englanders like a blind bull with a railroad spike driven into its' forebrain??

Suggs is always talking about the Patriots, especially Tom Brady. Deep down, I think there is more to it!

tumblr_miwwbpCq1c1r555cwo1_r1_400.jpg

He also added that players who have played in New England share stories of what’s wrong with the organization, though he wouldn’t specify.

“The NFL is not very big,” he said. “You think we don’t talk to guys that have played for the New England Patriots, that have been on the New England Patriots that have been like, ‘Oh, it’s been like this.

I'm supposed to believe seymour, tate, meriweather, butler, wheatley, wilhite, chad jackson, maroney, price, and o'connell have been badmouthing their patriot experience?

edit: oh, it was probably adalius thomas, of course.

It was probably most of the above, too.

The weird thing is that Hensley and Walker are agreeing with Suggs about his point on Carson Palmer and the Brady rule.

The rule was put in place because of Carson Palmer, not Brady, and Brady is one of the least protected QBs in the league.

Why would anyone listen to Suggs? Why would anyone believe his analysis of attitudes toward the patriots?

As far as substance, I think that Reed will be playing for BALT this season. However, if not, I think that we are among the favorites to sign him.

I find it hard to believe the Suggs' comments should have ANY traction among the legitimate press. Among the 'pot stirrers', well that's another story. I'm sure Felger will try and make a huge story and will spend the next week making it a big deal.

Here's how you should respond. "Mike" if what Suggs says has ANY validity, then how come EVERY player who comes here does nothing but rave about the football atmosphere while they are here, and even when they are gone, even guys like Moss, Law, Branch, Ocho, etc... who all left under less than ideal circumstances, still raved about their Patriots experiences. That goes from the so called stars, to Jags like Chatham and Zolack."

"So Mike, one one side you have a raving lunatic like Suggs with a violent past and a biased agenda, and on the other side dozens upon dozens of past and present players who have completely debunked everything he's said. What I'd like to knolw is why in the world when you KNOW all this, can you give ANYTHING this moron says even a scintilla of credence. In fact, Mike, doesn't your own actions of giving him a platform to spread his libel make YOU look like a moron.

BTW- if "everyone" thought the way Suggs thought, why would his teammate of so many
years, Ed Reed, state publically that he'd love to play of the Pats and BB."

Well at least that's what I'd say, if I bothered to take the time to call in. ;)

The guy's team just won the SB 3 weeks ago and he still obsesses about the Patriots.

Obviously, this is an issue that he will remain unresolved in his soul for eternity.

All I can offer to Mr. Suggs and his soul is: "Sufffaaaaaahhhhhhhh" :D

Thing of it is we know Sluggs is a Douche but ESPN never gives up taking a shot at Pats & Brady and anything remotely ASSociated with Pats Org. To even make a topic is a joke! Its pathetic to thing that this how you have to sell a column, a story because negative always sells rather than good. REAL story here is Brady restructuring his contract REGARDLESS of any motives but bottom line is to add more missing pieces to Pat's championship puzzle and to WIN! So 31 teams hate our Pats huh? Well how many people hate Suggs?!

I find it hard to believe the Suggs' comments should have ANY traction among the legitimate press. Among the 'pot stirrers', well that's another story. I'm sure Felger will try and make a huge story and will spend the next week making it a big deal.

Here's how you should respond. "Mike" if what Suggs says has ANY validity, then how come EVERY player who comes here does nothing but rave about the football atmosphere while they are here, and even when they are gone, even guys like Moss, Law, Branch, Ocho, etc... who all left under less than ideal circumstances, still raved about their Patriots experiences. That goes from the so called stars, to Jags like Chatham and Zolack."

"So Mike, one one side you have a raving lunatic like Suggs with a violent past and a biased agenda, and on the other side dozens upon dozens of past and present players who have completely debunked everything he's said. What I'd like to knolw is why in the world when you KNOW all this, can you give ANYTHING this moron says even a scintilla of credence. In fact, Mike, doesn't your own actions of giving him a platform to spread his libel make YOU look like a moron.

BTW- if "everyone" thought the way Suggs thought, why would his teammate of so many
years, Ed Reed, state publically that he'd love to play of the Pats and BB."

Well at least that's what I'd say, if I bothered to take the time to call in. ;)

Just what the he'll is wrong with Felger? He acts as if the Patriots gave him a wedgie and he just can't get it unstuck. What a tired act.

My favorite part of that was Suggs saying, "why would Bart Scott say the same thing?" That's so hilarious...it's like, look, maybe I'm a crank, fine. But listen guys, BART SCOTT said it too. Credible source, right? Has to be true.

That's really funny.

My favorite part of that was Suggs saying, "why would Bart Scott say the same thing?" That's so hilarious...it's like, look, maybe I'm a crank, fine. But listen guys, BART SCOTT said it too. Credible source, right? Has to be true.

That's really funny.

This guy agrees too!

35527890.jpg

sounds like the pats are doing something right in order to have an SB winner still talking about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots