PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Terrell Pryor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Anyone watching the Army High School all star game? This kid has unbelievable talent. #1 recruit in country. A Vince Young/Michael Vick hybrid. Hasn't committed anywhere yet.

I know he was the first guy Rich Rodriguez called when he went to Michigan.

Anyone watching the Army High School all star game? This kid has unbelievable talent. #1 recruit in country. A Vince Young/Michael Vick hybrid. Hasn't committed anywhere yet.

Woods was considered one of the top HS recruits in the nation (if not the top recruit) when he signed with Michigan...

For that reason I still hold out some hope his overwhelming amount of talent/potential will eventually come to the surface, but it's pretty obvious he never lived up to that potential at Michigan, and hasn't done all that much as a pro (to this point).

The point? Yea, that kid looks awsome coming out of HS, but come see me in a few years if he's still playing that good, and I'll take notice.

Last edited:

Saw him play in person at our state championships 3 weeks ago. He played at a small school. Caliber of competition not great. But, he played qb and s primarily. But, he punted, kicked off, returned kicks and punts. Occassionally he'd line up at lb,de or cb on defense. Wr and rb on offense. He ran for 3, threw one and caught a td in state championship game. On one of the other td's his team returned a punt for td and he flattened the last guy who had a shot at the other return guy. Stunning athletic ability. One of the plays on defense he leaped over the C a la Lavar Arrington. Not sure how he's going to develop as a qb. But, I wish he was going to PSU. I know why he's not. Archaic offensive system and a coach who should retire. But, I will be interested in following his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes