PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Terrell Owens has the flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Heard on he radio here in Buffalo

Hate to wish someone ill will, but I wouldn't mind at all if he missed Sun., we could use a break for sure.

It's hard to see him missing 'the battle of 81's' though, he'd probably have to be pretty sick.

He's been playing more inspired, and the new coach has made a better attempt at getting him the ball, so I'm a bit more worried about him than in the 1st game. Since we don't shift our CB's, I'm sure he'll be lined up to Butler's/Wilhite's side the majority of the time, which may pose a problem.

Hopefully he'll have the trots right to Sunday.

Hopefully he'll have the trots right to Sunday.

I'd love to see him lay a stink-pickle in his uniform and have to run to the locker room.

I wish T.O. all sorts of bad luck. I hope he develops severe pneumonia by Sunday and becomes bedridden. :singing: But, he must pass the flu along to his teammates first.

stink pickle???

is that like a Canadian outhouse reference?

I'd love to see him lay a stink-pickle in his uniform and have to run to the locker room.

Didn't Joe Paterno do that a couple years ago?

I remember him having to literally run to the locker room during the game, and the cameras captured him wearing different colored pants when he came back.

Poor old dude. Felt kinda bad for him.

when asked about moss this week he said "its their internal matter and we dont what the real situation in there is so i cant comment on that." I thought he handled it better than most. Although in his twitter account last week he sent a message "And i made it to my 8am meeting on time" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes