PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

@Tennessee 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldEnglandPatriot

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
My girlfriend's father lives not too far from Nashville, so a trip to coincide with next season's Pats game there seems in order.

Anyone know how hard it is - or isn't - to get tickets there?

I went in 03, ebay big bucks

Don't know if the interest is as high for the Titans as it was then. I ended up getting tickets in the last row of the lower level and paid about two hundred per ticket.

Lots of nose bleed tickets available. It's a good take though. Park across the river from the stadium and walk the bridge across.

It was not a Pats game it was Drew and the Bills.

I intend to go this year myself. Probably tailgating with Titan fans, my son lives there.

My g/f and I are probably making a weekend trip over to Nashville for the game- any advice on hotels, local attractions, etc?

Last edited:
Road Trip

Nashville is on my list for a potential road games. Depends on the time of year and the costs of course. I am NOT paying $200 for a ticket. I would think you could get in cheaper than that.

denverpatsfan said:
Nashville is on my list for a potential road games. Depends on the time of year and the costs of course. I am NOT paying $200 for a ticket. I would think you could get in cheaper than that.

ya, 200 bucks a pop is Gillette Stadium pricing, I dont think they same should be true for the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back