PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ten Worst Football Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was hilarious! I liked the one about Steelers fans the best because it's the most apt:

7. Steelers Fans

Steelers are the “Industrial” fans, and by that I don’t mean Industrial Music, I mean they think they’re from ******* mining towns! Yes, we all know Pittsburg is so ******* working class, just like Buffalo is, but Pittsburg has the feeling of a guy with a mustache working in some crusty industrial plant creating something that is absolutely representative of Americana. This idea gives Steelers fans the feeling of being hard. Whenever you come across Steelers fans, just know that they think their tough because they’re wearing their Steelers apparel. It’s a material signifier for the fact that they’re really fat loafs who have below-average looking girlfriends. Another thing, Supposedly the Steelers have “fans” all over the place but why all the empty seats at Heinz Field year after year?

Pretty funny read. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that article was written by a Pats fan. :D

Pretty funny read. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that article was written by a Pats fan. :D

With that last one, it seemed more like a Giants fan than a Pats fan...at least it did to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes