Not open for further replies.

Mike the Brit

Minuteman Target
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
1. Because it means that we’d see the Patriots win, of course. :singing:

But there are other reasons.

2. The Colts belong in Baltimore

3. … but they still whine about being a “small market” team.

4. Bill Polian. Loud-mouthed, one-eyed bully. Can anyone think of someone less appropriate to be on the League’s Competition Committee? :bricks:

Which brings me to

5. Refereeing. Every sore loser in the NFL blames the referees for losses, so I’ll not talk about Colts-Patriots. Just remember the play-off game in 05 against the Steelers. I’ve no love for the Steelers, but it was hard to look at that game without thinking “how much are these guys being paid to make those calls”?

6. And Peyton Manning. On the (rare) occasions that a call looks like it might go against the Colts, he thinks he has the right to step into the referees’ discussions to give his two cents. In other sports, that would be an automatic extra penalty. Unsportsmanlike conduct? Seems so to me.

7. And Peyton Manning – and that chicken dance.

8. And every single Peyton Manning advert – but especially that idiotic one in the corridors.

9. Their kicker – what was his name?

10. And finally, their fans. Of course, we have been cursed with egregious blowhards coming on to the board this season (Ryan is the exception). But are they typical of Indianapolis fans? Well, I have never been to Indianapolis, and if this video is anything to go by I'm not anxious to change that. If you haven't seen it, you must:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xahi0bqz2Mo

I rest my case – get your popcorn! Go Pats!

1. Because it means that we’d see the Patriots win, of course.

But there are other reasons.

2. The Colts belong in Baltimore

3. … but they still whine about being a “small market” team.

4. Bill Polian. Loud-mouthed, one-eyed bully. Can anyone think of someone less appropriate to be on the League’s Competition Committee?

Which brings me to

5. Refereeing. Every sore loser in the NFL blames the referees for losses, so I’ll not talk about Colts-Patriots. Just remember the play-off game in 05 against the Steelers. I’ve no love for the Steelers, but it was hard to look at that game without thinking “how much are these guys being paid to make those calls”?

6. And Peyton Manning. On the (rare) occasions that a call looks like it might go against the Colts, he thinks he has the right to step into the referees’ discussions to give his two cents. In other sports, that would be an automatic extra penalty. Unsportsmanlike conduct? Seems so to me.

7. And Peyton Manning – and that chicken dance.

8. And every single Peyton Manning advert – but especially that idiotic one in the corridors.

9. Their kicker – what was his name?

10. And finally, their fans. Of course, we have been cursed with egregious blowhards coming on to the board this season (Ryan is the exception). But are they typical of Indianapolis fans? Well, I have never been to Indianapolis, and if this video is anything to go by I'm not anxious to change that. If you haven't seen it, you must:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xahi0bqz2Mo

I rest my case – get your popcorn! Go Pats!

You've never been to Indy? I bet most people in Indy have never been to London. Actually I have been to Indy for a short time back in the day. I found the people to be very friendly, mostly the girls at Butler U.

#11. I couldn't stand to get up the next day if we lose to the Colts.
#12. I hate the Colts.
#13. colt
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/koʊlt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kohlt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1.a young male animal of the horse family. 2.a male horse of not more than four years of age. 3.a young or inexperienced person.

Who the hell would name their team after that.

Good stuff Mike. Here are mine...

10. Answer the “Patriots haven’t played anyone” excuse
9. Watch the Pats assume their rightful position atop the NFL pecking order
8. Watching mediots like Marshall Faulk, Jerome Bettis, & Merril Hoge squirm as they clamor for excuses rather than being honest about what we’re seeing with this team
7. See the rest of the NFL and most of the national media reduced to fear and loathing of the Pats
6. Hear the crickets chirping in the RCA dome during the 4th quarter
5. Wiping that smug look off AV’s face
4. Say goodbye to the Colts trolls until January
3. Seeing Tony Dungy, arms folded, “quietly” stewing on the sideline
2. Watching Peyton Manning cry like a whiney little b*tch
pmanning.gif

and #1. Seeing Bill Polian go John Chaney on BB

ha ha ha ha!!!

Great thread! Here's my 10.

1. I hate Colts fans.
2. I hate Colts ownership/scouting.
3. I hate Colts players.
4. I hate people in the media that support #s 1, 2, and 3
5. I want to go undefeated
6. Further proof we are the greatest of all time
7. More ammo in the Brady v Manning debate
8. Hearing the Colts whine about running up the score and knowing when rules are changed next season we caused it (again)
9. Getting to laugh through Easterbrook's next column
10. ESPN will have to suck it up or stop writing about football altogether

1 I don't like Polian. He is a whiner and complainer.

2 I don't like Dungy. He is a whiner and threw BB under the bus.

3 I don't like Manning. He is to quick to turn on his teammates during bad times.

4 I don't like how the media sucks up to the Colts.

5 I don't like most Colts fans.

6 This league isn't big enough for 2 good teams.

7 I don't like how Manning whines to the refs during the game.

8 I don't like many of the calls that seem to go the Colts way in big games.

9 I think Freeney is highly overrated.

10 The Colts had the rules changed because the Patriots DB's were being physical with the Colts WR's. Now that the rolls are reversed I expect them to try and get the rules changed back.

I echo most of the sentiments.....

I dont' have time for a top ten list, I'm supposed to be doing other things right now, but here are my two:
1. Establish this Pats team as the best of all time, or at least, start the process...
and
2. Lessen, hopefully, the Manning commercials on TV...who outside Indy thinks its a good thing for your product to be seen with that guy, who is on the tube every 5 seconds.

1, 2, and there isn't even a close 3... Despise Polian.

Polian //iss teh suck!!2@$!!:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

nice Mike....I've had the misfortune of spending more than 15 minutes in the Indianapolis metro area and little porkers like that obviously disturbed kid are rampant. The whole area should be declared and EPA disaster area for the damage its' done to the American gene pool.

nice Mike....I've had the misfortune of spending more than 15 minutes in the Indianapolis metro area and little porkers like that obviously disturbed kid are rampant. The whole area should be declared and EPA disaster area for the damage its' done to the American gene pool.

It's troubling to me. What sort of people have the money to spend on taking their kids to NFL games but can't take the time and effort to teach them how (or what) to eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back