Temporary Template - And Redirect Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I've had a long day re-coding a lot of pages in preparation of clearing out files and hopefully ridding us of the redirect. This will be a temporary skin until I finish rebuilding the template, which will hopefully be done tonight (Monday). Some things in here will remain a little off until that is done, so obviously bear with me until then.

In the meantime please also use this thread to notify me of any issues, etc. as I've moved the other thread over into the help forum.

For insomniacs like myself up at 3am, it works just fine :)

It goes without saying that we're all very appreciative of the hard work that you put into this, so thanks again.

For insomniacs like myself up at 3am, it works just fine :)

It goes without saying that we're all very appreciative of the hard work that you put into this, so thanks again.
It's a temporary fix. I have to get up in less than 3 hours to head to work so I'm calling it a night - but hopefully I'll be able to get things relatively back to normal by tonight. And hopefully the redirect will be gone for good now as well.

If everything works out I'll re-import avatars, attachments, etc. Fingers crossed this time.

It's a temporary fix. I have to get up in less than 3 hours to head to work so I'm calling it a night - but hopefully I'll be able to get things relatively back to normal by tonight. And hopefully the redirect will be gone for good now as well.

If everything works out I'll re-import avatars, attachments, etc. Fingers crossed this time.

LOL - - in that case, I predict the Wells report will be formally issued during the day today! :D

Thank you, Ian, for all the work you do for us slobs.

Yeah, you cannot imagine how nice it is to have this great place to come and visit. Thank you for your patience with us, and for this labor of love you keep plugging away at. :)

Adult friend just happened. 9:49 ET Monday morning. Safari, Mac laptop.

Just got the redirect when I tried to log in to the Forum. :(

Just got the redirect when I tried to log in to the Forum. :(
Great. That will lead to the next step tonight then, which is why I spent most of yesterday doing some other things in preparation for the chance this occurred.

After all, given what had transpired before now, I expected it :mad:

A fresh skin to deal with the adult friends makes all the sense in the world.

Thanks Ian

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Great. That will lead to the next step tonight then, which is why I spent most of yesterday doing some other things in preparation for the chance this occurred.

I hate to say it but after all the work you have done you have no choice, time to ban Pats Wicked Pissah, the pervert. There is simply no other way to get rid of all his adult friends.

Last edited:
With all this tech work you are doing, why don't you develop some AV software and make a little extra $$$ on the side :)

Thanks for all you do for us Patriot fans Ian.

It has to be a labor of love. :cool:

Is the ignore list going to go back to the way it was before? I ask because I quite liked how ignored content was completely invisible rather than the old standard of "this post is.....member is on your ignore list" and comments appearing in member quotes.

Thanks for all you do, Ian.

Is the ignore list going to go back to the way it was before? I ask because I quite liked how ignored content was completely invisible rather than the old standard of "this post is.....member is on your ignore list" and comments appearing in member quotes.

Thanks for all you do, Ian.
Everything is turned off for the most part right now until this is eliminated. It will definitely be reimplimented, so no worries there.

Thanks, Ian. Just adding my appreciation to what others have already said.

With all this tech work you are doing, why don't you develop some AV software and make a little extra $$$ on the side :)

Thanks for all you do for us Patriot fans Ian.

It has to be a labor of love. :cool:
All I have to say is that I'm beyond done with this. You have no idea.

Don't know if you are trying to keep a tally but it just happened again to me 4/13/15 at 12:16pm.

I had a temporary redirect today at approximately 2:32PM EDT.

I killed the tab immediately because I am at work and didn't want inappropriate workplace material but the URL was a bunch of random characters with a .com suffix. I copied it from my browser history if you want it, Ian. I can email it to you. Just PM me.

just got the redirect at work too. Killed it before it loaded. 2:39 PM EST Really do appreciate your efforts to make this go away. Thanks

It's 2:50 n I clicked open forums n there she was! Wondered if the Sox hired her to throw out opening pitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes