PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Temperatures keep rising for Jets' Tannenbaum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
With Mangini gone, heat is on the Jets GM

New York Jets General Manager Mike Tannenbaum likely isn't sleeping all that well these days. The long-term employee of the team, who has worked his way up the ladder into a position of ultimate authority — and thus accountability — now has nowhere to go.

Except out the door.

Last year, Tannenbaum behaved like a desperate man ...

continue reading ...

Last edited:
Wild speculation on Florio's part about the QB situation but anything about a NY Jet player, coach, owner or management suffering the inherently deserved torments of Hell pleases me greatly.

He continues to behave like a desperate, irresponsible GM who is selling off the future in order to try to win today.

He continues to behave like a desperate, irresponsible GM who is selling off the future in order to try to win today.

Wouldnt trading up for Mark Sanchez say otherwise? This is a classic rip Mike Tannenbaum Mike Florio piece. i could go for days why this article is trash but only on request. This clown says it would be disastrous for Mike T if Clemens beats out Sanchez and does well this year even though Mike T drafted Clemens as well:confused:

Last edited:
Wild speculation on Florio's part about the QB situation but anything about a NY Jet player, coach, owner or management suffering the inherently deserved torments of Hell pleases me greatly.

Saved me a post.:D

In any rational world, they would have fired Tannenbaum before Mangini. But who wants to live in a world where the Jets are run rationally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes