Television coverage for week 8, Pats at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Television coverage for week 8, Pats at Steelers
By: John Morgan

With the Patriots - Steelers game being without question the NFL's best game next weekend, most out of town Pats fans will once again be able to watch their favorite team on local television. As of right now this game is scheduled to be broadcast on 168 o...

I get the Bengals game over the Pats game. Ugh.

Great news - many thanks for posting this!

Looks like TV for week 9 might not be as widespread since it looks like Packers/Chargers is getting the national game of the week on Fox.

Seahawks vs. Bengals

yay

Looks like I am staying home this week instead of going to the bar. Normally I go to the bar cause it is the only way to see the game. But this week the game will be on at home AND the audio at the bar is more likely going to be Bills over Pats.

(I am in Jet/Giants country, but more Bills fans than Pats fans)

I'll be in Vegas this weekend. I was hoping to enjoy the game in the comforts of my room but it looks like I'll be packing into an overcrowded sports book where you risk losing your seat every time you have to get up and take a leak. :(

edit: Whoops, misread. Looks like I will be able to watch from my room. The only downside is we have to put up with Phil Simms for 3-4 hours. I bet he will talk about Mark Sanchez even though the Jets aren't even playing. God he loves that little greaseball.

Last edited:
I'm getting hte game fortunately, but has anyone checked the rest of the schedule?? It is ABYSMAL this week aside from our game. The only other decent games I see are Sunday night Dallas-Philly. And Monday there's SD-KC which should be okay with KC's resurgence, and that one's in arrowhead.

But damn it's going to be a long day Sunday waiting for our game

Looks like I am staying home this week instead of going to the bar. Normally I go to the bar cause it is the only way to see the game. But this week the game will be on at home AND the audio at the bar is more likely going to be Bills over Pats.

(I am in Jet/Giants country, but more Bills fans than Pats fans)

I Hear Ya! We may have a shot of seein Pats/Steelers at 4:15 on TV being that Jets have a Bye & Giants play at 1pm. They should put Pats in Jets slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back