Television coverage for week 6, Cowboys at Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Television coverage for week 6, Cowboys at Pats
By: John Morgan

As good as the television coverage for out of town Pats fans was last week, it gets even better for next Sunday's game against Dallas....

Poop...FOX has SF in the AM, so due to blackout rules they won't get to show the double-header anyway.

Please, Oakland...move to back to LA now that Al is gone.

Regards,
Chris

Last edited:
Sunday's Week 6 TV Coverage

The 506 is updated

the506.com - main

Good news, unless you're in the Tamper arear you'll get the Pats Dallas game

Re: Sunday's Week 6 TV Coverage

Good new for me as I finally rid myself of DirecTV.

d%#*!@t!

I thought I was going to get to watch at home again!

Holy crap I hope most of the country wants to watch our home team :D

Holy crap I hope most of the country wants to watch our home team :D

Well hey look at that I'm now on the roster (status wise of course) it only took me a few years to get to 50 posts. :cool3:

Well hey look at that I'm now on the roster (status wise of course) it only took me a few years to get to 50 posts. :cool3:

ALERT:Your post count has been reset to -500 for replying to your own post.....Thank you and have a nice day....The Management:)

Frickin' Baltimore Ravens.

The 506 is updated

the506.com - main

Good news, unless you're in the Tamper arear you'll get the Pats Dallas game
Bucs did not sell out so Tampa and Orlando will get the Pats game instead of Tampa Bay - New Orleans.

d%#*!@t!

I thought I was going to get to watch at home again!
If you're in Ft Myers they're always going to show the Bucs. I was kind of surprised Jacksonville decided to go with the other game though. Georgia and Alabama I can understand, showing another NFC South division game.

Frickin' Baltimore Ravens.
Ravens are on CBS ... you still get to see the Pats on FOX.

Question for Pats fans in Eastern Mass only...

I am looking to TiVo the game today, but when I go to my Verizon FIOS HD guide, there is no 4pm CBS (AFC) game and the FOX (NFC) game is showing as "New Orleans @ Tampa Bay".

Are the Pats not on TV today? WTF!

Re: Question for Pats fans in Eastern Mass only...

I am looking to TiVo the game today, but when I go to my Verizon FIOS HD guide, there is no 4pm CBS (AFC) game and the FOX (NFC) game is showing as "New Orleans @ Tampa Bay".

When an NFC team visits an AFC team, Fox reserves the right to air the game. I can't see why they would not do that in the New England region. I have direcTV and Fox is listing the Pats game at 4pm, so the same should be true for you if you are in the region.

When an NFC team visits an AFC team, Fox reserves the right to air the game. I can't see why they would not do that in the New England region. I have direcTV and Fox is listing the Pats game at 4pm, so the same should be true for you if you are in the region.

Cool. I am just going to go ahead and TiVo it anyway and hope the pats come on.

Ravens are on CBS ... you still get to see the Pats on FOX.

Oh man, THANK YOU!!!!! I just checked WTTG's website and they confirm that!!!!!!

For some reason, on the map, it looked like all off MD/DC was greyed out as "No Game Due to NFL Rules" - - but, evidently, the grey stopped at the DC border.

Yes!!!!! That'll save me and my family about 80 bucks!

I don't have TiVo but, my cable DVR is all set to record the game today. Shows it on Fox at 4:15

Your guide is wrong. The Pats game is on FOX if you are in eastern Mass.

I seen a map that had everywhere outside a few chunks in the south showing Dal/NE. My guide is wrong and I assume it's the same for you, nobody cares for that NFC south game.

Oh man, THANK YOU!!!!! I just checked WTTG's website and they confirm that!!!!!!

For some reason, on the map, it looked like all off MD/DC was greyed out as "No Game Due to NFL Rules" - - but, evidently, the grey stopped at the DC border.

Yes!!!!! That'll save me and my family about 80 bucks!

Don't shoot the messenger, but I may have misspoken. Do you get the DC station, the Baltimore station, or both?

Per NFL rules when a team is playing at home and the game is sold out (therefore on local TV), there can be no other games on at the same time.

I really hate that policy; supposedly it is to insure that people that have tickets will still go to the game (and spend more money) rather than not use the tickets to stay home (and spend no money) to watch a more compelling game - or at least go to a sports bar (and spend money there) that invested in the Sunday Ticket. People in SF/Oakland are constantly screwed by that rule.

The thing is I believe there are some separate rules and policies for DC and Baltimore due to their proximity to one another and their being treated as two different television markets. Looks like the Pats game is shown on the DC FOX station (WTTG) but not on the Baltimore FOX station (WBFF).

Last edited:

the506.com - 2011 week 6

Yeah Pats game will be on for the 4 PM slate on FOX everywhere except a large portion of the southeast.

Verizon Fios is listing New Orleans @ Tampa Bay as well....but not sweating it... got to be a listing phuck up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back