Television coverage for week 5, Jets at Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Television coverage for week 5, Jets at Pats
By: John Morgan

After a few weeks of heading out to local sports bars or dealing with choppy, spyware-infested illegal internet streams, almost all out of town Pats fans will rejoice as the upcoming Pats-Jets game will be televised in a whopping 158 television markets...

There are maps that actually shows who gets what. This article is really not useful when you can have something like this

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

I don't know who this helps but it is a waste of e-space.

Last edited:
There are maps that actually shows who gets what. This article is really not useful when you can have something like this

the506.com - 2011 week 4

Well I for one am wicked pissed. They're saving money, showing the same games again! I blame Goodell!

506 still doesn't have the map up for week 5. However my market has Pats/Jets on for the CBS late game. Happy happy joy joy indeed! :rocker:

Also looks like the week 6 Cowboys @ Pats game will be the national late game on Fox as its already showing to be on here.

Last edited:
Yes! I'll be at the Falcons/Packers game so I can watch the Pats prior to the game. To borrow a phrase, "Can't wait!"

the506.com - 2011 week 4

How exactly do week four maps help out people with week five?:confused:

If you weren't interested in the topic then why did you waste your time reading it, and then waste the time of others by commenting?

If you consider this a waste of e-space (whatever that is supposed to be) I don't know what you would call some of the other threads that pop up here. This one actually had some useful information. A lot of people on the border lines, or who live or travel out of town surely find the listing useful.

the506.com - 2011 week 4

Sorry, FAIL.

Your link is last week's info.

The OP's link shows all the markets alphabetically (by state) for this week.

Just go down the list's states alphabetically and it's easy. I'm in the DC market, so I just looked at the list, go down to DC and see that, yup, WUSA Channel 9 is showing the Pats game at 4pm. How hard is that?

.......plus it is for THIS week! :D

Last edited:
well that sucks, I'm stuck with San Diego @ Denver. At least it's a late game so I don't have to feel like a degenerate, crushing beers in a dingy bar at 10am.

I got a solution for you...quit living in those God-forsaken places where there is no Patriots football on the tube!

Come home to New England! We want you back!

Everything has changed since you left. There is no more rush hour traffic. The taxes all went down. Roxbury and Dorchester are safe to walk at night with a big gold chain on.

That's what I did...after 35 years behind enemy lines in South Florida and having to watch the gawd-am Dolphins every Sunday, or pay an arm and a leg for the DirectTV Sunday Ticket, I finally came home to the Commonwealth in 2009 and I have non-stop radio and TV coverage of the Pats, Sox, B's and Celts!

Get outta those hell-holes you live in and come home to God's Chosen Places - Mass, Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.

(Yeah, sorry, Connecticut is NOT New England, as much as they would like to be. It's a sport toilet and wasteland. Anywhere you have more Yankee fans than Sox fans cannot - WILL NOT - ever be considered New England!)

the506.com - main

you do realize that there is a link to that site at the bottom of the article don't you? just like he does every week. he puts the link up as soon as the maps are up.

Last edited:
Sweet. Finally get to watch the Pats on tv since the Miami & SD games. I hate watching it via redzone channel & stream link.

That's what I did...after 35 years behind enemy lines in South Florida and having to watch the gawd-am Dolphins every Sunday, or pay an arm and a leg for the DirectTV Sunday Ticket, I finally came home to the Commonwealth in 2009 and I have non-stop radio and TV coverage of the Pats, Sox, B's and Celts!

Cost of NFL sunday ticket = $350

Non-stop ability to listen to the likes of Glenn Ordway, Craig ****erson, and Dale Arnold = priceless

Last edited:
Thank god,emass is getting Philly@Buffalo instead of [email protected] I see Coughlin and Eli,one more time,I'm going to projectile vomit my tv:eek:

well that sucks, I'm stuck with San Diego @ Denver. At least it's a late game so I don't have to feel like a degenerate, crushing beers in a dingy bar at 10am.

Great I never felt that way before, but now I do :(

I looooooove how the West Palm Beach market randomly has Seattle - NYG :mad: The Pats are on TV and I'm still gonna end up at the sports bar :bricks:

I got a solution for you...quit living in those God-forsaken places where there is no Patriots football on the tube!

Come home to New England! We want you back!

Everything has changed since you left. There is no more rush hour traffic. The taxes all went down. Roxbury and Dorchester are safe to walk at night with a big gold chain on.

Get outta those hell-holes you live in and come home to God's Chosen Places - Mass, Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.

(Yeah, sorry, Connecticut is NOT New England, as much as they would like to be. It's a sport toilet and wasteland. Anywhere you have more Yankee fans than Sox fans cannot - WILL NOT - ever be considered New England!)

Trust me, I'll be back soon.

Cost of NFL sunday ticket = $350

Non-stop ability to listen to the likes of Glenn Ordway, Craig ****erson, and Dale Arnold = priceless

LOL! Don't forget Tanguay! Or Felger and Mazz!

I looooooove how the West Palm Beach market randomly has Seattle - NYG :mad: The Pats are on TV and I'm still gonna end up at the sports bar :bricks:

Yeah, I never got that either when I lived down there.

Why not show AFC East games? Don't you think Dolphin fans would be more interested in watching their own division? Not to mention all the NE transplants down there!

I used to go to a place in Delray, right at Atlantic and A1A called Boston's On the Beach. Boston stuff everywhere, including a replica Green Monstah right in the joint!

That's not too far from West Palm.

This was many years ago. Not sure if it is still a hardcore Pats bar or not. Just to give you a point of reference, I watched almost every game of the 1990 1-15 In Rod We Rust campaign at Boston's!

There was also a place down in Broward called The Village Pump in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea. Owned by Boston guys. All Boston stuff everywhere, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye