Television coverage for week 5, Denver Broncos at Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Television coverage for week 5, Denver Broncos at Patriots
By: John Morgan

Good news for out of town Pats fans: thanks to the Brady - Manning rivalry Sunday's game against the Denver Broncos will be available from 76% of the CBS affiliates in the US....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Really? Vikings/Titans? Wow. Time to make alternate plans I guess.

unfortunately northern california gets the Bills/49ers. Looks like I'll need to head to the local sportsbar to get served by some young, surgically enhanced waitress.
Hard luck! Oh well, I'm somehow endure. :)

Yup I am stuck in Bills Country, so I guess live stream is going to be it for me....

Purley selfish and I realize this, but........while I'm happy for many that they get to watch this game, sometimes I hope it's not televised just so I can justify that $300-$500 I drop each year on the Direct TV NFL ticket.

Here's the map information. The Link to the map itself isn't active yet, but it can't be too hard to figure out if you're in a market for one of the other games before it is activated.

the506.com - NFL map index 2012

Wow, I'm actually getting the game in my area. This is the first time. My stream was awful last week against the Bills. I had so much stuttering and buffering going on. It's going to be nice to get to sit back and just watch the broadcast without having to refresh my screen a million times and miss play action touchdown passes to the Gronk.

So glad I switched to DirecTV. Can't miss any Pats games this season period. :rocker:

With Jets playing Mon Nite Vs Texans and Giants playing at 1pm, NY should get Pats game in place of Jets 4:25pm slot.

This game should of been primetime. Especially with some of the bad matchups we've already seen. Lions-niners,bears-cowboys,browns-ravens :eek:

Purley selfish and I realize this, but........while I'm happy for many that they get to watch this game, sometimes I hope it's not televised just so I can justify that $300-$500 I drop each year on the Direct TV NFL ticket.

$500 for the Sunday Ticket?

Does that include a Directtv employee coming to your house on Sunday and switching the remote for you at your demand of changing to the station of another NFL game being played?

Because everyone I know never pays more than $200 for it......ever

Last edited:
$500 for the Sunday Ticket?

Does that include a Directtv employee coming to your house on Sunday and switching the remote for you at your demand of changing to the station of another NFL game being played?

Because everyone I know never pays more than $200 for it......ever

HD is more (Back in the day it was called the "Super Fan" package), to have the ability to watch on my iPad....I pay more and years ago when it started it was a lot more than now to have all the add on's and HD. I paid $300 this year for everything, and that was the lowest I've ever paid....Thanks NFL.

This game should of been primetime. Especially with some of the bad matchups we've already seen. Lions-niners,bears-cowboys,browns-ravens :eek:

Add SEA-GB to that..

I don't get it either. Not that I'm going to complain about the possibility of the Jets getting humiliated on national tv.

Oh cool. Jacksonville is one of the few areas that doesn't get anything at 4:25. Guess I'll be watching it from a bar.

Looks like I'll be NFL Rewinding on Monday morning...

I don't get it either. Not that I'm going to complain about the possibility of the Jets getting humiliated on national tv.
CBS was not going to readily relinquish such a high rated game to NBC, especially in a CBS doubleheader week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down