PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Telegraph uk- Uncle Sam's 'golden boy'' living the American Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who this author is, but I love his style.

Brady is returning from major reconstructive knee surgery. A bit like Woods except that Tiger doesn't have 240lb linebackers inquiring indelicately as to his well-being.

Unbelievable, why don't we have writers following our team like this. He captured TB12 and the following excerpt says it best.

"Yet while the best Brady can be is startlingly good, that's not why America adores him. It's that he follows that fond tradition of sporting folk heroes such as Joe DiMaggio and Johnny Unitas, beloved for their grace and humility while achieving greatness."

Unbelievable, why don't we have writers following our team like this. He captured TB12 and the following excerpt says it best.

"Yet while the best Brady can be is startlingly good, that's not why America adores him. It's that he follows that fond tradition of sporting folk heroes such as Joe DiMaggio and Johnny Unitas, beloved for their grace and humility while achieving greatness."

Actually, he's wrong about that. I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of America despises Tommy Boy.

Actually, he's wrong about that. I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of America despises Tommy Boy.

This is true but it's a typical case of penis envy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back