PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tedy should give us one more year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanBruschi54

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
...basing this on the assumption that he goes out on top with Jr. if we win.

He has played like a man on fire the last few weeks and his play has been very noticeable to any who have watched.

Maybe hes just giving it everything he has to go out big or maybe he's trying to prove to himself and us he can do this one more time.

Some are going to disagree here but i feel like he should stay. JMO/2 cents.

I don't know what he'll do. It's easy to say that all these vets will walk out if we win but I could see Tedy wanting to stick around to try for his second repeat and his 5th ring.

Not as a starter, that's for sure.

He'll come back for two more at least IMHO.

Has he ever given anyone the impression he might retire? He is the team's leading tackler, loves what he is doing, is not risking his health any more than any other player. He'd be invaluable coming back as LB depth for 2-3 years.

...basing this on the assumption that he goes out on top with Jr. if we win.

He has played like a man on fire the last few weeks and his play has been very noticeable to any who have watched.

Maybe hes just giving it everything he has to go out big or maybe he's trying to prove to himself and us he can do this one more time.

Some are going to disagree here but i feel like he should stay. JMO/2 cents.

I think Tedy and Junior lay it on the line in SB XLII and go out as champions ! Tedy will have nothing else to prove.....12 yr Career, 5 SB appearances, 4 SB wins.

He seems like a family man and health comes first and all it takes it one play. Would make a GREAT coach if he chooses to go that route

I could see Rodney easily back for another season

Well he had his 1st good game of the season yesterday so things are looking up!

At his isze it was always his speed that made him the player he is, with that gone its tough going for him in the middle.

Well he had his 1st good game of the season yesterday so things are looking up!

At his isze it was always his speed that made him the player he is, with that gone its tough going for him in the middle.

He had 92 tackles on the year.

IFF we win, I see Seau as a 99% chance of retiring, Bruschi around 50/50, and Harrison at about 10% chance of retiring.

We know Rodney wants to stay around the game, so what better way than continuing to play? With Bruschi there's the combo of health, family, and going out at the top; giving up football is tough though.

I can't even guess where Troy Brown's mind is at.

when you talk about health compare to the other 54 ... the MLB for miami .He has concussion and is messed up for good.

bru was doing a good job sharing responsiblity and also our DL is keep the LB from getting blown away by gaurds and we have one of the best DL prolonging his career.

bru is smaller and i think him and seau are the playcallers in our defence .AD was taking this over before colvin`s IR forced him out.I hope next year AD steps up and becomes the playcaller and gives bru even less responsiblity.

I think both Seau and Tedy come back for one more year.

They'll announce at the start of the season that it's their last year.... sort of like a victory goodbye season. Would be fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back