PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tedy is walking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Walked to the bus by himself. With a slight limp, but no crutches or any thing. :D

This is a very good sign

Michael said:
Walked to the bus by himself. With a slight limp, but no crutches or any thing. :D

Crikey....where did you hear that?

very nice. We will see 54 1st game of the playoffs. Dont really care much about the miami game!

Michael said:
:woohoo:

Prayer icon needed!

Bella*chick said:
Crikey....where did you hear that?

Steve Burton reported it, saying he walked with a limp and that Bruschi himself said "It's not serious".

OMG, thank you guys!

Now I can actually sleep in peace tonight. :) Yay, Tedy!

I can sleep in peace!! Thank you! I didn't expect him or many of the other starters to play next Sunday anyway.

Jinx on you Bella*!

Last edited:
Who listens to Gresh and Tanguay? OH MY, they are horrible on that post game show. Both so dome and gloom. Esp. Gresh (fat loser)...anyway, he was going on an on about how VERY BAD it is that he was carted off the field and on and on it went. I mean don't these guys have a responsibility to first learn some facts before getting all of Patriots Nation in a frenzy?!?!?!?

I know it is their job to report and they have to speculate because BB gives them so little, but they way they go about it is just disgusting.

Everyone knows both of these guys are on board with Borges...they all
S U C K suck suck suck....

Mosi Moose said:
I can sleep in peace!! Thank you! I didn't expect him or many of the other starters to play next Sunday anyway.

LOL, that is too weird, we both posted the same thing at the same time. Apparently we both suffer from PII.....Patriot Induced Insomnia.

Gresh is a self-proclaimed Steeler fan. I would expect nothing but negativity from him.

Drewwho said:
Who listens to Gresh and Tanguay? OH MY, they are horrible on that post game show. Both so dome and gloom. Esp. Gresh (fat loser)...anyway, he was going on an on about how VERY BAD it is that he was carted off the field and on and on it went. I mean don't these guys have a responsibility to first learn some facts before getting all of Patriots Nation in a frenzy?!?!?!?

I know it is their job to report and they have to speculate because BB gives them so little, but they way they go about it is just disgusting.

If it were up to me, I'd gather up every member of the Boston sports media onto a bus, minus Reiss and maybe Bob Ryan, and drive it off a cliff.

Drewwho said:

We were listening to the same postshow and I TOTALLY agree with you. THey were all "this is NOT GOOD. Blah, blah, blah....NOT GOOD." Then they started talking about Borges and I shut them off. Yuck.

It looks like he twisted his knee or ankle pretty bad, and had to be helped off the field. I've had it happen in rugby, you sit out a couple practices that week while it heals and you usually end up playing. Might hurt, but it's not a debilitating injury. Still, Bruschi will probably rest anyways since Beisel didn't look too bad in this game and we'll need him for the playoffs.

I dont like beisel, and the kid cant stop a RB for his life. Of course, if Bruschi is back for Jax or Pit, then we'll be fine.

Tried to watch Biesel pretty closely when he came in. Made one decent coverage tackle, but otherwise seemd to be waiting for Vrabel or Seymour to make the play. Don't know if this was by design or what. Faked the blitz a couple of times and on his first play he did chase Bollinger out of the pocket, but couldn't catch him and B. made a big pass play.

Update: Just saw tape of Tedy leaving the stadium last night. I wouldn't even call how he was walking a limp. My feeling from what I saw is he is fine and will be back for the playoffs.

Michael said:
Update: Just saw tape of Tedy leaving the stadium last night. I wouldn't even call how he was walking a limp.
I haven't seen it but your description sounds normal for Tedy. Even before the stroke he had a weird, gimpy looking walk that looked like a limp but wasn't.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSCHI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey