PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually a little shocked. Not that I think this is a bad thing at all. I just think that he would have been released a lot earlier if he was gonna be.

Thank god, the Tebow era is over. Time to move on.

Yup. Just saw it on college gameday.

Now we can lament his loss, and talk about things that might have been..

Or better still, what a baztard BB is and how he likes criminals over great locker room presence...

Maybe BB will tell him to find a safehouse...

I think this is the right move from a football standpoint, but I think it is shameful how so many people in this forum had such hatred and vitriol for the guy. He was brought in to try out, he gave it his best and he did absolutely nothing to hurt or embarrass the team.

He was not good enough to make the final cut, but there is no reason for so many in here to hate him so much.

There's really no need to rub Tebow being cut into the faces of his supporters. He came, he tried and he wasn't good enough to improve the 53.

It's hardly a reason for celebration.

I think this is the right move from a football standpoint, but I think it is shameful how so many people in this forum had such hatred and vitriol for the guy. He was brought in to try out, he gave it his best and he did absolutely nothing to hurt or embarrass the team.

He was not good enough to make the final cut, but there is no reason for so many in here to hate him so much.

We dont hate tim tebow, We hate tim tebow's army of zealots.

Goodluck to him. I didn't know we didn't realize earlier. It would have made more sense. Smh.

Can't say I'm going to miss the majority of Tebow fans (I just never understood the logic of following a player and not a team) but there's no need to rub it in etc so I'd like to wish Tebow luck with whatever he does in the future whether that be Football or other wise (unless he signs for the Bills :p )

We dont hate tim tebow, We hate tim tebow's army of zealots.
Bullcrap. The posts in this forum - including many of yours - show an irrational amount of hatred for a guy who never did a thing to hurt this franchise.

He came in, he did his best, he got cut. What you hate him so much is beyond me.

double shadow roster

Can't say I'm going to miss the majority of Tebow fans (I just never understood the logic of following a player and not a team)
I'd say it's no more or less logical than rooting for laundry.

Good luck Teebs. Was hoping he'd find a way on the roster. But in the end there was no spot for him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back in a pats uniform again one day.

the tebros can finally leave now and go ruin another forum(IF he gets picked up by anyone )

What a complete and utter waste of offseason snaps for Mallett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes