PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow played injured!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad he got hurt but it really didn't matter.

The game was over by 1/2 time.

Last edited:
lol, the game was over by halftime...

Did his performance suffer as a result because I didn't notice any differences.

Tom Brady's been playing hurt for 8 years. Just look at the injury report each week. ;)

That's huge.

If Tebow's healthy, the Broncos score at least a FG in the second half, and go down 45-13 instead.

Totally different game.

Wow.

It's not the playing, it's the playing through a blowout. That's the sort of thing that will further rally his teammates behind him.

It's not the playing, it's the playing through a blowout. That's the sort of thing that will further rally his teammates behind him.

Here's to the Denver Broncos losing valiantly for the next decade.

Last edited:
someone should have called the national guard.

He's got the leadership, the don't ever quit attitude sewn up with his team. What will be interesting is if he can spend off season losing 5 LBS or so upper body muscle mass and facilitate his throwing skills with coaching from Elway. Horse mouth wasn't an elite throwing QB but his similarity of style and capabilities makes him potentially a good mentor for Tim. Wish him the best except in his visit to Gillette.

Last edited:
Was it his pride that was injured?

I'm pretty sure every player in the NFL is hurting at the end of the year. The difference is most of them don't make excuses

LeBron James becomes friends with Tim Tebow.

Maybe James is taking pointers on how to show up in the 4th quarter?

The Lord replied
"The times that you only saw one set of footprints
Is when the Pats were kicking your ass down the field for you."

A lot of guys don't play in a blowout with that sort of injury. You can see why his team mates like playing with him. He needs to lose a little muscle mass in the upper body so he can clean up his throwing motion and get some accuracy.

Tebow, the man who took over a team that was 1-4 and led them to a 1-4 finish.

I give him credit. He could have easily asked out after being injured in a huge blowout. One thing he will be, is a leader. Now if he works on that throwing motion, he might actually become a good QB. All you have to do is see the Pittsburgh game, the passes he completed, some were tough throws.

I will root for the guy (except against the Pats), he seems like a good person who cares about others. I like what he said during the post game press conference, something about though losing the game was a disappointment, but he was happy to spend some time prior to the game with the person he invited to the game. Supposedly he pays for some unfortunately ill child to come to every game, and gets to know them and spend time with them. I don't think there is anything fake about Tebow's character, he's a good person. Not a fan of the religious part, but everything else I'm a fan of. I guess I root for the underdog, seems like everyone hates the guy and roots against him for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots