PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow out of the Slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was worried there for a second.

If Tebow wasn't a complete stubborn bonehead that's exactly what he would've done to prolong his NFL career.

Tim: But I want to play Quarterback!

Coach: You suck at QB Timmy.. I mean real, real bad. However we'd love to use you as a TE/FB/RB with your size and athleticism.

Coach: You're fired

It's still complicated to me to understand why Tebow is not somewhere in this league, the 49ers for example.

Coach: You suck at QB Timmy.. I mean real, real bad. However we'd love to use you as a TE/FB/RB with your size and athleticism.

Coach: You're fired

It's not like he's whining about it. It's his career, who cares?

It's still complicated to me to understand why Tebow is not somewhere in this league, the 49ers for example.
His mechanics are horrible which results in poor accuracy. You can't be a QB in the NFL if you don't throw accurate passes.

No. But that reminds me, whatever happened to ChristianCat?

I can think of another Christian I'd rather have: Christian McCaffrey. :(

Your Moss thread was better.

Tebow is fake, we don't need a selfish player like him on our roster.

Tebow is fake, we don't need a selfish player like him on our roster.
Curious as to what makes you think that. Seems like a stand up guy by all accounts.

Curious as to what makes you think that. Seems like a stand up guy by all accounts.
Agreed. Go ahead and trash him for his on field performance all you like. But don't trash him for who he is as a person as they don't have proof that he's anything otherwise of what he appears to be.

His 'Tebowing' is for attention. His preaching of religion is too much. The guy is a fraud. My guess is that he's gay, but too afraid to act on it.
To each their own I guess, nobody is forcing you to pray with him. I'm not religious but I don't have any beef with him. You say gay like you think that's a bad thing. So what if he was? Christianohomophobia bigotry must be running rapid :eek:.

Last edited:
And Tebow thread becomes thread about religion in 3...2...1....

To each their own I guess, nobody is forcing you to pray with him. I'm not religious but I don't have any beef with him. You say gay like you think that's a bad thing. So what if he was? Christianohomophobia bigotry must be running rapid :eek:.

I would rather Tebow be himself rather than the fake person he is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes