PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow is a green bean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a joke! The desperate jets... failing again!

I had to steal this from another web site....

cmt-medium.jpg

The one thing that everyone does say about Tebow is how much of a leader he is. Given how poor Sanchez in that department, they are just begging for a fractured locker room.

I don't understand this move one bit.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Godspeed, Tim Tebow.

Cro-mouthy is not long for the Jests, IMO.

Then again, he treated Tebow like he had a red jersey on in thier game back in November. He might have known something back then...

And thank God he isn't coming here!

Stupidest move by our front office in years. I'm speechless at this bulls**t.

We take on a horrible contract, give up a 4th round pick in a deep draft, receive the whole Tebow media circus for the Tebow goal-line package which will just ruin Sanchez's stats, and we were the #1 red zone offense in the NFL last year anyway....

absolutely ******ed

This is a great move for the Jets and fixes all their many holes. Tebow clearly can be their #2 WR who can stretch the field. Tebow immediately makes their mediocre and aged LB corp younger and faster. He makes their huge hole at FS disapear. He is a huge upgrade at RT (actually, I don't think that is a joke since I might be a huge upgrade over their RT).

In all serious. I think this is a desperation move to make them relevant and just stupid. This will only put more pressure on Sanchez and create a huge QB controversy on a team in desperate need of less turmoil, not more. And the Wildcat has become what it always was - a gimmick play that teams would eventually figure out how to stop.

This is a good day for Pats fans. The Jets have thrown their hat into the ring to try to steal "What the *%^@ are they doing?" offseason award from the Dolphins' front office.

The titanic struggle has been enjoined in Jersey:

Attachments

• jesus-arm-wrestling-with-satan.jpg
    jesus-arm-wrestling-with-satan.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 634
I thought this was one of those pipe dreams that would never happen. This made my day

The humor factor absolutely could not be higher! What's the t-minus on Michael Kay backtracking and starting to hype Tebow as "a proven winner"?

Guess that the Bronco's do not know how to draft.. a first rounder is now a 2012 4th rounder...

I would never trust whoever it was who drafted that guy in the first round!!!!!

.......ooooops.

Of all the teams in the NFL, why did it have to be there he landed?:(

It will be interesting to watch what happens now. I hope he fails miserably and gets moved on in a year and then has a great career.

I'm asleep.

Someone wake me up please.

This is going to be SO much fun to watch.

1. Sanchez throwing an incompletion in the first game of the season, and his mega-pouting at the resulting calls and billboards for Tebow.

2. The primma donna players on the Jets team fuming at Tebow dominating all the headlines and getting all the attention.

3. The WRs furious because they're not being thrown balls anymore, with Tebow running all the time.

4. Tebow's Dudley-Do-Right personality trying to mesh with these thugs who pride themselves in being bad boys.

2012 Season cannot get here soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back