PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow and interviews

Our beloved head coach and spiritual leader checks in with HIS take on the Tebow situation..

936108_549548871758472_1175098131_n.png

Uh oh...now you done dood it,Jacks.....here they come any minute.....

39561607.jpg
I know, sometimes I just can't help myself. I'm very weak...

You are new, so I won't laugh at you. .

If you want to laugh at someone online for asking an innocuous question, it speaks more about you than it does me. If you want to back up your talk in real life, that's a different story altogether.

Media will try to make it an issue but this isn't the broncos or jests locker room. So it won't be.

I always get a kick out of those who have some unfounded disdain for Tebow. As if he's the one seeking attention when the fact it, the media is 100% at fault here.

Seeing a person get down on his knee(s) to thank God just isn't a big deal. For everyone truly bothered by such a simple act, they need to get over it. There is nothing wrong with doing that.

And no, I'm not a religious guy.

Boy, what a disaster this off season would have been had the media stories all been about Tebow.

It's a good thing the Patriots escaped that issue, huh?

Boy, what a disaster this off season would have been had the media stories all been about Tebow.

Shoot me now

Can you imagine what will happen if Brady merely has a Bad game? Historically TB has one of those every year. The Mediots will start the "Is he over the Hill?" nonsense; and the Tebowites will join and sing their merry idiocy. :eek:

If Brady gets nicked for a game or two, they can also make Mallett's life a living hell, second guessing every play he does in relief of TFB. The Tebowites will be in there pitching for their man, and disrupting the Team, aided by the likes of Felger, Borges etc. :eek:

We really don't need this predictable grief.:mad::mad::mad:

Can you imagine what will happen if Brady merely has a Bad game? Historically TB has one of those every year. The Mediots will start the "Is he over the Hill?" nonsense; and the Tebowites will join and sing their merry idiocy. :eek:

If Brady gets nicked for a game or two, they can also make Mallett's life a living hell, second guessing every play he does in relief of TFB. The Tebowites will be in there pitching for their man, and disrupting the Team, aided by the likes of Felger, Borges etc. :eek:

We really don't need this predictable grief.:mad::mad::mad:

Tebow fans will never advocate Tim Tebow playing over Brady.

Tebow fans will not pitch for him over Mallet unless Mallet has a string of bad games.

Remember how much Chad Johnson was allowed to speak to the media? That's what I expect for Tebow.

He is new and maybe does not know. Ochocinco said nothing and his media circus died quickly.

If you want to laugh at someone online for asking an innocuous question, it speaks more about you than it does me. If you want to back up your talk in real life, that's a different story altogether.

Hey bradytovereen,
Your high horse is getting tired.

When you are a Patriots fan you've seen Belichick defuse every story that can be a distraction. Do yourself a favor and look up the press conference after spygate.

Then wonder why your question was humorous.

A twisted mood fits very well.

Also love your login. My old man was career Navy and that was one of his favorite expressions when calling us kids out. :D

Tebow fans will not pitch for him over Mallet unless Mallet has a string of bad games.

I don't know about that. I think it would only take one bad game, and some would say it now.

I'm just trying fairly represent it.

I don't know about that. I think it would only take one bad game, and some would say it now.

True. Depends on how badly he plays as well as how Tebow looks in TC/Preseason. He's the "shiny new toy" with supposedly improved mechanics that few people have seen as of yet.

IF Tebow looks like he did in Denver, people will give Mallett a longer leash. If Tebow has noticeably improved, the leash will be much shorter, and it should be.

Well, it worked out pretty well for the Broncos when the fans called out for Tebow. But just so you know, it wasn't a bunch of Tebow fans who were chanting his name and demanding that he started. It was 90% Broncos fans and the media. There simply aren't enough Tebow fans who care enough to make a big stink about it. Unless you believe that the stadium somehow managed to be full of Gator fans transplanted from Florida to Denver. ;)

Hey bradytovereen,
Your high horse is getting tired.

When you are a Patriots fan you've seen Belichick defuse every story that can be a distraction. Do yourself a favor and look up the press conference after spygate.

Then wonder why your question was humorous.

I'd suggest you stop sending me creepy private messages unless you're a hot girl. Most people are nice here and answered the question politely, so I'll just attribute you as an anomaly. If you're looking to display online dominance to compensate for your real life deficiencies, look elsewhere and find a pushover.

As for Belichick's press conferences, they are quite boring and I have better things to do with my life than have every moment of his on the podium memorized.

Also, my question wasn't about how Belichick is going to handle talking about Tebow, but how much Tebow would be required to talk to the media and if even with Belichick's counseling, he'd still answer the stupid questions that have nothing to do with football (a low opinion of Tebow, not Belichick.)

Someone answered my question for me by telling me since he's considered a star player for media purposes, he only has to talk once a week.

As for me being "new" I've been watching the Pats for 20 years.

I'd suggest you stop sending me creepy private messages unless you're a hot girl. Most people are nice here and answered the question politely, so I'll just attribute you as an anomaly. If you're looking to display online dominance to compensate for your real life deficiencies, look elsewhere and find a pushover.

As for Belichick's press conferences, they are quite boring and I have better things to do with my life than have every moment of his on the podium memorized.

Dear ***hole, I mean Bradytovareen,

See that heading? That is me being impolite. Now if you seriously get bent because I say I won't laugh at you for asking a silly question, I can only imagine if I said, "Ha,ha,ha."

Oh, if you think I'm trying to demonstrate my online dominance BY NOT LAUGHING at your silly question and answering it like you really did not know, I can't help you with your delusions of grandeur.

Now go grow a skin.

To be fair, I'll let you get the last word, since I got the best word.

You're the only one laughing. Other people answered the question. It's not "obvious" that there is a star rule where media appointed stars only have to talk to the media once a week. I follow the games; I don't pay attention to every little thing that doesn't have to do with the games on Sunday.

Once again, maybe this is too much for your mind to grasp, but I wasn't asking how Belichick would handle it, but how much Tebow would have to talk to the media per league rules, and someone politely answered the question.

You answering the question was just an attempt at getting a cheap spot in at what you thought was a pushover who hasn't been on the site long. Guess you got more than you bargained for.

Btw, you didn't tell me, are you a hot girl? Because you can keep private messaging me if you look like Heather Graham. If not, I'm not into guys, no offense.

True. Depends on how badly he plays as well as how Tebow looks in TC/Preseason. He's the "shiny new toy" with supposedly improved mechanics that few people have seen as of yet.

Preseason and TC is about the only thing we're gonna get to make that determination, cuz neither of them are going to see the field much if at all. Up until now, Tebow doesn't have a very good track record at all in TC, and has left a bit to be desired in preseason, other than his rookie year in 2010 when it looked like there might be something to him... looked okay until he charged in for a TD against Cincinatti and got himself injured for the rest of the pre-season. (2 or 3 weeks.) Took a good whack right to the ribs.

As for the "improved mechanics..." waiting to believe that when I see it. One of the knocks on him is that he was throwing fine with some of those other "gurus" in offseasons past but always reverted back once the live exercises started happening. Goes back to what works for him as he seems to operate 95% on pure instinct. (Hence all the sandlot football references.)

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back