PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Team USA beats Team Canada 5-3

Real World

Reaction score
It's only a preliminary round game, but boy was that a terrific win. The US team just worked their arses off, and played an awesome game. The Canadians are loaded with talent, but sometimes a team of allstars isn't well rounded enough to win those tough, close games. Good job Team USA, that was an awesome game!

Go USA! :americaflag:

Next up for USA- winner of Belarus vs. Switzerland...

The bad news though is USA got stuck in a bracket with Czech Republic and the loser of the Sweden/Finland game...not exactly an easy quarterfinals and semifinals draw.

will Russia beat Canada....

I hope so... US does not want to face Canada again.

Russia is the best imo.....

but when you play a team twice... it is the devil.

Loved that game. My wife is Canadian so I had to be...conciliatory, but damn, that was a great win!

The Swiss are giving us all we can handle right now. I feared this game and really hoped Belarus would pull out the win.

Next up for USA- winner of Belarus vs. Switzerland...

The bad news though is USA got stuck in a bracket with Czech Republic and the loser of the Sweden/Finland game...not exactly an easy quarterfinals and semifinals draw.

Better that than being stuck with Russia, Canada and Sweden. :eek:

Better that than being stuck with Russia, Canada and Sweden. :eek:

So true...winning the top seed has its privileges...

And USA beat Switzerland to advance to the Semi-finals! Next up is Finland...winner goes to Gold Medal Game, loser goes to Bronze Medal Game.

Canada thumped Russia to advance...could turn into a rematch for the gold in the final game if USA and Canada both win

So true...winning the top seed has its privileges...

And USA beat Switzerland to advance to the Semi-finals! Next up is Finland...winner goes to Gold Medal Game, loser goes to Bronze Medal Game.

Canada thumped Russia to advance...could turn into a rematch for the gold in the final game if USA and Canada both win

I hope not!

I'm pulling hard for another Slovakia upset. I have this awful feeling that if the US and Canada have a rematch in the Gold Medal game, it will be a massacre the likes of which were foreseen by the prophets of old. Or...Miller can save the day :cool:

Holy mother of vishnu...6-0 in the first period.

Canadian crowd silent :cool:

Great game. I was hoping Sweden would get another gold though.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back