PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Team the Pats want no part of in the playoffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
warm weather team vs cold weather team.

I'll take the cold weather team every time.

alays remember back in the 80's when the Chargers came east to play in Cinci. Was something like -30 at game time. That Chargers were all huddling around the heaters, the Bengals cames out in short sleeves and just whomped them.

Jacksonville is the new flavor of the week. The new team that NE has yet to face that will bring them down. Its been said all year. Whoever NE hasnt played yet that is playing well is the team thats going to beat them. Same old same old.

On any given Sunday. (or whatever day of the week it is) any team can upset a superior team.

That said, show some confidence. The Patriots have faced every challenge head on this season and have pulled out the win. Yes they got a bit lucky against the Ravens but good teams always find a way to win.

With the best QB in the game, great receivers, a good running game. and a dominant defence, the Patriots have all the tools to win another title.

Stop worrying about the oposition and just enjoy it.

I dont see how anyone was saying that the "Patriots suck" or that they have lost faith in this team.

All the thread-starter was saying, it seems to me, is that the Jags are the kind of tough team that could cause the Pats problems. And that is true, because they are indeed a tough team and beating them would not be an easy task. Saying is not the equivelent of saying that the "Patriots suck".

Steelers played a bad game and still had a chance to win (edit: or at least tie). How did the Jags do against the Colts? Twice?

anything can happen, but the Pats should beat the Jags should they meet in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Exactly! We're simply trying to indentify the pretenders & the challengers. Obviously the Steelers are a pretender.

I'm sure I can't post over here without catching a bunch of flack ... but remember that I come here to talk football .. and not the bull many other posters put up here, or over on our board at the Colts Forum at the IndyStar.com.

I have to agree with the original poster of this thread .. the Jags could very well be a team that you don't want to have to play in the playoffs. They can be quick .. they can put up some points .. and they can be dangerous. They also play in the AFC South ... the toughest division in the NFL ... and have played some pretty tough, but well played games this year.

Just a thought ... but I think that bottom line is ... your weather could play a big factor for them.

Have a GREAT playoff run ... (at least until we come visiting)

Have a GREAT DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back