PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

<team name> just released <player name> should the Patriots sign him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<player name> is overrated and a locker room cancer.

But to be fair, <team name> didn't give him the opportunity to succeed. Remember that <another player name> turned out fine when he finally escaped from <another team name>. I still think the Pats should trade their <draft round> pick in <draft year> for <yet another player name>.

Re: <team name> just released <player name> the Patriots sign him

I like this comment! LOL..... We will be seeing these posts till TC now....:eek:
They keep coming even after tc, like mindless lemmings. Except the lemmings have the decency to jump off a cliff.

Re: <team name> just released <player name> the Patriots sign him

It's like Jeopardy. It's got to be posed in the form of a question.
I'll take cookies for 600, Alex.

The answer is, These people ask if their favorite football team should sign every player every other team cuts.

What are Maroons, Alex.

That is correct.

But to be fair, <team name> didn't give him the opportunity to succeed. Remember that <another player name> turned out fine when he finally escaped from <another team name>. I still think the Pats should trade their <draft round> pick in <draft year> for <yet another player name>.

I think you have this totally wrong. <player name> is made of glass. In fact, there's no way <player name> makes this team.

If <player name> can play linebacker in the 3-4, I say give him a shot!

Why do people get upset about these threads? If you are not interested, then don't read them.

For my part, I didn't know that Edge had just been released. I know that the Pats aren't likely interested, but at least I learned the news about his release.

Sure beats threads which announce it is such-and-such's birthday! Who gives a crap?

Wow...the Edge was released? Without the Edge, I fear Bono will be exposed.

Joey Porter? lol

Why do people get upset about these threads? If you are not interested, then don't read them.

For my part, I didn't know that Edge had just been released. I know that the Pats aren't likely interested, but at least I learned the news about his release.

Sure beats threads which announce it is such-and-such's birthday! Who gives a crap?

People are upset because its usually "Lets sign <insert player who can barely walk anymore> to replace <average starter>". Its a case of the grass being greener on the other side.

I am sure he would be willing to sign with us for about 1/10th what he refused to restructure with his existing team and we would be an improvement over <name of Patriot player that is likely to get cut at camp>

To speed up the process of posts between now and the start of the season I have created a handy templete. Feel free to use.

Why don't you and the other wicked smart posters in this thread just put in the guidelines for us to use so we don't disturb you. Or better yet, go away and just leave us alone. Geez, does everything have to run exactly as you want it to be?

For the rest of you - I love the threads asking whether we should sign a player, keep them coming, friends!

Last edited:
another template

"Maybe we could sign <high profile QB> as a backup to Tom Brady"

:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back