PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Team Hotel In Indy??

FFTWENTYTHREE

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
anybody know which one I'll be at the crown plaza but would like to hang w/ the media ETC

Not sure where they're staying but four of us are meeting in Indy for the game. Looking for other PATS fans to tailgate with.

I'll be staying with my sister in Indy for the Nov 4th game....its going to be sooooo good!!! I still have to get tickets....anyone have any recommendations for the best place to get them from? I need 2....anywhere but near the :mad: Colts:mad: bench will work for me!!!

Hope to hear from anyone with any tips or tricks....
Thanks so much! :p

OMNI or WESTIN are used by visiting teams

I'm flying out to visit my buddy in Michigan and he and I are heading down to Indianapolis to see the Colts game. We're going to want to tailgate beforehand, but obviously, we're not in Kansas City anymore, Toto. We went to Green Bay last year, and had an awesome time with their fans. A couple were jerks, but for the most part, Green Bay fans kicked major ass!!! I hope it was my personality, and that I can be cool with Indy fans too. I hope.

We're probably not looking for a single tailgate to hang out at... but it'd be nice to know where "friendlies" are going to be. :)

There's 6 of us heading down on Saturday. We've also been trying to find other Pats fans to figure out where to tailgate. Do you have any suggestions?

I'll be coming in from Michigan, meeting my dad (coming in from Rhode Island) and a couple of relatives that live in Indiana. We'd be interested in meeting up with some Pats fans for tailgating before the game as well. Is there a specific parking lot or area that Pats fans should congregate in?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back