PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Team chemistry with Dillon and Maroney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Dillon wearing ankle weights or is that just his socks bunched up?

Could they possibly look any TIGHTer?

mgcolby said:
They look like those neoprene slip on knee braces/supports that Dillon has pulled down (inside out)...

Last edited:
mgcolby said:

I noticed those numerous times in the pictures all through training camp. I think they are surely ankle weights. There are several pictures where you can clearly see that there is something of substance inside the mass of material. It's not just a sock.

mgcolby said:

"It's the ___damn cake and cookies. They go straight to my ankles," Dillon quipped.

patsox23 said:
"It's the ___damn cake and cookies. They go straight to my ankles," Dillon quipped.

That is what happens when you get "old"! :D

Last edited:
Are the Vets going to shave those dreadlocks like all the rookies heads ? You gotta think other players are hazing him and told him him it's coming.

Nothing is tighter than Faulks clear viser and red chin strap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grandpa_My_Best_Friend.bmp

This is what Maroney has on a tee shirt in his locker. A tribute to his new best friend Corey.

PATSNUTme said:
Grandpa_My_Best_Friend.bmp

This is what Maroney has on a tee shirt in his locker. A tribute to his new best friend Corey.
:rofl: Good one. That would actually look tight on Maroney if you put that on a T Shirt.

Last edited:
I think basement zombie is right. I've seen those aplenty playing rugby and that's what it would appear to be. Though ankle weights would be an interesting training tool.

The tightest thing Faulk wears are those turtle shell elbow pads. I love those things, I want to order myself a pair just so I can look tight.

Last edited:
primetime said:
I think basement zombie is right. I've seen those aplenty playing rugby and that's what it would appear to be. Though ankle weights would be an interesting training tool.

The tightest thing Faulk wears are those turtle shell elbow pads. I love those things, I want to order myself a pair just so I can look tight.
Until further review I consider Faulk the tightest player on the Patriots.

primetime said:

That is what I was thinking when I saw the pictures, it would make sense. It would be comparible to using a donut in the on deck circle.

But have no fear I am a man on a mission, I posed the question to Chris Price? You're in good hands! ;) :D

Last edited:
Crowpointer said:
Are the Vets going to shave those dreadlocks like all the rookies heads ? You gotta think other players are hazing him and told him him it's coming.

That just wouldn't be right.

I would hope the vets find something else to haze him with.

363839 said:
That just wouldn't be right.
That wouldn't be Tight either. Jeebus, remember the poodle-do that they gave Mankins and Ventrone last year? :D (Although it worked on Mankins and made him look meaner)

Tomase was trying to get things stirred up on NEST tonight.

He said that Maroney has looked like the "special one" so far in TC.

I think that is would be prudent to wait until after about 5 regular season games before he lables a player "special".

Curtis Martin was labeled 'special' and more in his pre-season. Of course Parcells did his best to pop that balloon after CM's 1st game. To no avail I might add.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to me that Dillon and the whole team - most especially the veterans, are sick with how last season ended. No BS this year. No petty personality squabbles. No letting the media distract them from their goal.

Winning takes care of everything and Dillon sounds to me like he wants to be the posterboy of putting winning first

Meet the new Holmes/Johnson/Blaylock combo. I have said it before and I will say it again. I wanted the Pats to get Maroney because of lack of depth from last year, best value at that the 21st pick and eventual replacement for Dillon. Dillon/Maroney/Faulk are going to rip it up this year! Pure TIGHTNESS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey