Welcome to PatsFans.com

Tea Party Speaks Up

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

They don't like these threads Harry, they like storys about dingobats fainting when Jug Ears blows his nose (those fainting days are gone)

Bring Back Bush

Stop The Obama Wars

:bricks:
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +776 / 5 / -15

#87 Jersey

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  4. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

lol, So what harry?

You have these two tea baggers (lol could not resist from the other thread)that are out to lunch, have you seen some of the stuff they say about Obama?

They call him Hitler and all shorts of stuff, so when the shoe is on the other foot its wrong? Let me get this straight, his VP call's the tea party terrorists and that's wrong but if the tea party calls Obama Hitler its ok?

I get it, its more of the GOP and right-wingers philosophy don't do as I do but do as I say.........Good way to set the example! What a joke, your country is bankrupt and the Tea party is mad they got called a name?

Guess what they are terrorists! When anyone black,white or Muslim try's and sabotage and hold captive there country because they don't want to compromise they are terrorists! Not in the sense that they blow things up or kill people in the name of what they believe but its just as bad to sabotage and hold captive your own country.

I would of loved to seen the Tea Party 10 years ago........to bad they were late to the
    party.:bricks:

Edit:http://articles.nydailynews.com/201...ea-party-controversial-billboard-bad-decision

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/newt-gingrich-calls-president-obama-naz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJkjO7leVVM

Check and MATE!
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

America we have everything, America has the freedoms that allow the Tea Party to stand up and talk back to a President, thats why the Dictators all over the world Hate Us, we saw the Anti War Protesters pitch their tents in Front of a Presidents house where his family sleeps.

America=Freedom

Speaking of wars, I wonder where those War Protesters have gone, the wars are still going on...................:confused:
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

I liked the guy who asked the tea party guy, "Where were you during the Bush years?"
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  7. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

And it's a totally fair point. There were a number of people clamoring about Bush's spending practices, but it didn't become widespread until the whole 2008 crisis and the ensuing election. Any Republican who thinks that spending was fine until Obama is dead wrong.
  8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

The real problem was the tax cut for the wealthy, not spending (though Bush certainly spent money unwisely):

[​IMG]
  9. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

My problem with Bush's economic philosophy was that he cut taxes and then spent... a lot. That's ridiculous, and doesn't work in any world. If he had cut spending along with taxes it would have made more sense.