Welcome to PatsFans.com

Tea Party Protester Visited by Joint Terrorism Task Force of the FBI

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Jun 13, 2009.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Tea Party Protester Visited by Joint Terrorism Task Force of the FBI - Tea Party Patriots
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

Those Tea Partys scared the sh!t out of the dingobats.

Tea Party people don't steal tv's, rob liqour stores, tip over police cars or burn their city down, the Democrats never seem upset over these demonstrations.
    I wonder if the Senator would have the Balls to send the FBI to see Jessie Jackoff.

GET THE TEA PARTYS
    GET THE BEAUTY QUEEN
    GET BUSH
    GET SARAH
    GET RUSH
    GET FOX
    HOW DARE THEY DISAGREE WITH US
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  3. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

No more FREE SPEECH in US.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

"Look at the way that tramp Sarah Palin dresses, she looks like a slut"

"oh look, Hillary has a new Pant Suit, doesn't she look lovely"

"oh my god, look, there's beautiful Princess Michelle, she wearing the dinning room drapes, isn't she gorgeous, those drapes look wonderful with her stunning smile, oh lord mother, I'm having an orgasm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +292 / 6 / -8

Suuuuure, I take his word for that.

By the way, does he provide the entirety of his (evidently) many letters to said legislators? If he's threatening them with death or harassment beyond his rights, he doesn't have a beef. If he's just saying "I don't like your politics here's what you should do," he does have a beef.

Something tells me with the current crop of idiots so immune to reality and so ready to say what they said really means... he may have convinced himself that some pretty dark and dire threats were protected speech.

Or even more likely, he thinks his fellow tea-baggers will think highly of him if he says the FBI visited him.

PFnV
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

Tea Baggers, Sarah Palin, Beauty Queen, all Despised & Hated by the Left Wing Obama Media for the same reason, they aren't part of "the system" (the loon system)
  7. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +292 / 6 / -8

Trust me, Harry, nobody fears Sarah Palin or 99% of the rest of your dum dum echo chamber. They're a little worried about you guys when you decide murder is the only fair reaction to your epic fail in the last election, that's all :).

PFnV
  8. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

My dream Rep. ticket for 2012......Palin/Gingrich. Yeah....a winner if i ever saw one. :rocker: :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

What is interesting here is that the letter is not posted.. so we just have to take this guys word for it that is was benign and the FBI had nothing else to do except harass this guy:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  10. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I thought we lived in a free society. People are intimidated by the police and federal agency. It's really sad.
  11. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +292 / 6 / -8

Yeah, walk in a bank and try to exercise your freedom to write whatever threatening bullsh1t you want on a note and slide it to a teller. "I thought we lived in a free society..."

Yeah you do, until/unless your exercise of your "freedoms" bump up against everybody else's freedom. Then you lose yours. Don't tell me... "free von Brunn!"

Maybe you really are naive or propagandized enough to not understand verious limits on freedoms, such as the fact that you have constitutional right to commit crimes.

One last thing: dum-dums are also free to post whatever stupid crap they can make up on the internet without corroboration, which is quite likely what this guy is doing. And other dum-dums are free to believe them.

Wahhhhhh.

PFnV
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Not sure what rock you live under, but police and federal agencies intimidate people every day.. it is a function of authority and doing what they do.. the letter should be shown before you rally around this guy.
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

With people like Pant Suit Hillary, Windbag Biden, Olympia Snowe, Susan (Tongue) Collins and that wretched old bag Pelosi what is it about Sarah Palin that drives The Obama News Media insane and makes them dig through her garbage bags and attack her childrens sex life, it's amazing, they hate her worse than Bush.

I hope the Republicans will have the balls to dig into this old grinning Racist's Judges Closet (Soto Mayoroo) and see what they can find out about what kind of sex she has and with who or what, the Obama News Media insults Palin for the way she dresses, Fang Face Hillary looks like a friggin department store dummy every time she waddles out of the house, beautiful Princess Michelle has worn things in public that make her look like she's going to a Halloween Party, the HATE that democrats and their Media show for anyone who dares oppose them may very well be the cause of a Republican Landslide in 2010, Americans Hate Nasty Bullies.

WHEN WILL OUR BEAUTIFUL PRESIDENT BRING THE TROOPS HOME (YES WE CAN)
  14. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

When did you turn this country into a communist state?

When you don't do anything bad, you should not be worried about the fed or police.

After 9/11, everything changes. Cops can stop and search you if they want.
  15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Did you read your post??, you contradicted yourself... I did not turn it into a communist state.. not sure it is a communist state, but the Patriot Act changed many things..

BTW Cops could stop and search you with cause prior to 9/11....
  16. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +292 / 6 / -8

Harry, you're the only person here still yammering about Palin.
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

The Obama News Media is still yammering about it, Matt Lauer looked like he was going to faint when he was talking about her and two days ago Chris Matthews almost drowned in his own Drool when he was screaming and spitting about Sarah Palin bringing about the end of the world, what is it about that women that drives the Dingobats Insane.....................:confused:
  18. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +292 / 6 / -8

So go post to "theobamanewsmedia.com" rather than here. Actually, it's like any news cycle: the spike from her latest needy appeal to get camera time is waning, they recycle it again, she tries to breathe life into it again, it plays for a while, it fades, she comes pleading for more coverage.

Just like your posts about her, here.

Nobody fears Palin. She's a bloody media stalker. I'm sure they're afraid to give her their personal cell numbers, but that's about it.

PFnV
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

Letterman is the one that drew attention to her again, she was minding her own business eating seal blubber sandwiches and making snow balls,

Here's some material for The Old has Been Letterman, he could have a lot of fun with these----:D
    The Really Truly Hillary Gallery
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2009