PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TE sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

njpatsfan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Just rewatched the game. Holy crap, like 3/4 of the offensive snaps were 2 or 3 TE sets.

I knew we'd be seeing more TE sets, but this is amazing. Two out of our three long gains were to TE's.

R

njpatsfan said:
Just rewatched the game. Holy crap, like 3/4 of the offensive snaps were 2 or 3 TE sets.

I knew we'd be seeing more TE sets, but this is amazing. Two out of our three long gains were to TE's.
R

Memo to Daniel Graham and his agent: take a paycut or it's adios muchacho and the Pats will sign or draft a JAG as a replacement blocking TE.

njpatsfan said:

I personally was quite excited with the 3 TE bunch set. All three TE lined up to one side and one WR on the other. IIRC that is the one where Watson drew the majority of the coverage leaving Dave Thomas all alone in the flat. He caught the ball with ease then simply kept going. It was a thing of beauty.

I love the new look. I hope that we play smash mouth football this year. 2004 was the only year on offense that I really enjoyed, in recent history, and it was because of Dillon, and smash mouth running.

Let's bid farewell to '3 and out' football that characterized a couple of our superbowl runs.

Let's say hello to physical offensive football!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back