PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TE-Jimmy Grahams "tremendous" pro day

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone who doesn't know a whole lot about this kid, please go do some research, and watch some film clips if possible. Because if you do you will understand why some in this forum recognize the talent that we are speaking of. This guy is special.

Big time boom or bust guy in my opinion. Graham not only played one year of college football, but has started exactly one, yes one college football game in his career. How many second rounders, in the history of the NFL, have had one start in their college career? Has it ever happened? I like this guy, but as a lower round developmental guy. Sorry.

Big time boom or bust guy in my opinion. Graham not only played one year of college football, but has started exactly one, yes one college football game in his career. How many second rounders, in the history of the NFL, have had one start in their college career? Has it ever happened? I like this guy, but as a lower round developmental guy. Sorry.

I certainly understand your skepticism, but just how much playing time is any player in his position going to get? He still managed 6 TD's, and was only on the field for maybe 30% of the offensive snaps. You can't hold his lack of experience against him. I mean if you're the coach of Miami are you going to give the "basketball star" the full time job in his 1st year on the team? He may not be polished, but how did Edelman do as a fill in at WR in his rookie year...converting from QB, for goodness sakes! I think Graham comes in his rookie year, and is more than serviceable.

RED ZONE TARGET. That is where he scored all of his TD's, and remind me again where we struggled last year on offense? :D

I'd love to take Graham, but not earlier than the 3rd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes