TE Hernandez Among Those Missing From Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
TE Hernandez Among Those Missing From Practice
By: Ian Logue

Mike Reiss of ESPNBoston.com reported on Wednesday that rookie tight end Aaron Hernandez was among those missing from practice on Wednesday....

"No notable hit"

I distinctly remember in the 4th quarter thinking "I hope Hernandez is okay." He wasn't showing a lot of injury signs, but I remember his leg twisted in an odd direction and he grimaced slightly before jogging back to the LOS. Hope it's nothing serious.

He'll probably play, but there's really something to be said for these young guys missing a week or two during their rookie year. Potentially 18-19 games is a LOT (another reason the expansion to an 18 game regular season is so nuts.)

Players missing at Wednesday practices is no big deal. Many players get to rest on Wednesdays.

Players missing at Wednesday practices is no big deal. Many players get to rest on Wednesdays.

Veteran players do. If it's a rookie, I have to assume that there's some sort of injury. Hopefully it's minor.

This Saturday is Hernandez's 21st birthday in which he'll be in Cleveland for. He probably is spending time with friends and family (aka drinking) before he leaves. :eat2:

I thought I remembered seeing him take a brutal hit Sunday.:eek:

injury report says not injury related

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill