PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TC - In Case You Forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughters are a blessing. My 3 all play sports and you don't cheer for them any less than boys.

The dance recitals were brutal. Thank god they quit.

My wife is a fmr HR exec but I met her in college so that doesn't count but she did play hard to get. That means they want you to win but you've gotta earn it. :p
I have five sisters and three played basketball. My 19 year old sis is 6'4". Lol. I'm 6'1" so she's my little big sister. Lol I admit got kicked out of a bunch of her games because they officiated unfairly since she was always bigger than the other girls. So I know what you mean. I'm more worried about ending up in prison for killing some little busta for making my little one cry. Thankfully my sisters have chosen wisely for the most part.

I guess you and I have a thing for HR girls. Lol. She's so f-ing awesome in every way. She's warming up now. I've been applying a bit more pressure these days, even though she's actually the one hitting me up more than I've been hitting her up these past few. Our first "date" is coming up in a week. I'm nervous butt excited at the same time.

Is there a thread/URL/anything to read up on what to expect, and the facility, if attending training camp? ( i.e, hours, location, handicapped facilities, what to bring, what to wear,etc.)
Reiss usually drops sure knowledge on that. And some board members usually share info to as TC gets closer.

Dude! You want to have a daughter. Trust me. My daughter is my little defender. She won't let my wife chew my ass over something stupid. "Mom, you're being ridiculous" which is priceless. And the only investment for that protection is watching a few princess movies and sipping a few cups of imaginary tea.

Jokes aside, I have one of each and both are awesome in their own way.
Not my sisters, Tony. They always sided with Mom. Lol

Is there a thread/URL/anything to read up on what to expect, and the facility, if attending training camp? ( i.e, hours, location, handicapped facilities, what to bring, what to wear,etc.)

There will plenty of threads on the happenings at camp once it starts. Check the patriot website for the schedule. Times can vary and they only post a few days at a time.

Weather permitting it's on the practice fields behind the stadium. They have stands and a hill for fans to sit. No shade so be prepared for sun.

Wear something Patriotic.

Lastly they reserve the front row for handicap. That row includes gaps for anyone in a wheelchair. They let you park closer but still a decent distance to the fields.

Hope that helps and enjoy.

I didn't forget @PatsBoy12. In fact, I've been staring at this for weeks...FB_IMG_1466538468519.jpg

And notice the date....10 days! Same as #10 Garrapalo! I think it's a sign. I think enough has been made about him this entire year and he's ready to show what he's got. And it all starts on 10 days. Yes it's still not the "real thing", but that's why appetizers are so popular at restaurants. You always wants to dig into something to soothe your appetite for the moment until the main course comes in piping hot. And the main course this year is this Patriots team. We know the offense will be good if healthy; I'm intrigued by this Patriots D, who was second in the league in sacks last year behind the Broncos. I'm excited to see JC91 and DH54 lurking from sideline to sideline. I'm ready to see that front with Brown, Branch and others. And of course, can the man MB21 duplicate a Pro Bowl year and can this secondary continue to grow? Questions abound and I can't wait to get started finding out the answers!

I have five sisters and three played basketball. My 19 year old sis is 6'4". Lol. I'm 6'1" so she's my little big sister. Lol I admit got kicked out of a bunch of her games because they officiated unfairly since she was always bigger than the other girls. So I know what you mean. I'm more worried about ending up in prison for killing some little busta for making my little one cry. Thankfully my sisters have chosen wisely for the most part.

6-4? She playing D-1?

II guess you and I have a thing for HR girls. Lol. She's so f-ing awesome in every way. She's warming up now. I've been applying a bit more pressure these days, even though she's actually the one hitting me up more than I've been hitting her up these past few. Our first "date" is coming up in a week. I'm nervous butt excited at the same time.

That's great! Good luck!

6-4? She playing D-1?

That's great! Good luck!
Thanks, Rob. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I REALLY like this one.

As far as Sis, she only played in high school. She is more of an academic than athlete. So the height will have to be useful in some scientific way since she wants to be a scientist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back