PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tb146

TB146

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Hi. I'm Tim and I grew up in RI, but currently live in Knoxville, TN. Moving here was a huge mistake... in all of my ignorance I had no idea that Peyton Manning went to school here. Now I live amongst Colts-homers (people don't even like the Titans around here) and Pats-haters. I can't wait to graduate and move. I moved here in 2004 and thought about trying to change the street sign that goes by Neyland Stadium from "Peyton Manning Pass" to "Peyton Manning Intercept" as a prank. Never got the guts to do it, though.

Is there a way to find other Pats fans from your area on this website? On the Sunday of the AFC Championship Game I saw a car driving down the road with big letters across the back window that said "Patriots 17-0! Greatest Team Ever!" or something like that. It would be great to find out who they were.

My screen name is TB146 because somebody once asked me whose jersey I would get if I bought a Pats jersey, and I couldn't decide between Tom Brady - the best quarterack ever, Tedy Bruschi - a great linebacker and inspirational man, and Troy Brown - Mr. Patriot himself... so I told them I'd combine their initials and numbers onto one shirt. Hence, TB146.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm Tim and I grew up in RI, but currently live in Knoxville, TN. Moving here was a huge mistake... in all of my ignorance I had no idea that Peyton Manning went to school here. Now I live amongst Colts-homers (people don't even like the Titans around here) and Pats-haters. I can't wait to graduate and move. I moved here in 2004 and thought about trying to change the street sign that goes by Neyland Stadium from "Peyton Manning Pass" to "Peyton Manning Intercept" as a prank. Never got the guts to do it, though.

Is there a way to find other Pats fans from your area on this website? On the Sunday of the AFC Championship Game I saw a car driving down the road with big letters across the back window that said "Patriots 17-0! Greatest Team Ever!" or something like that. It would be great to find out who they were.

My screen name is TB146 because somebody once asked me whose jersey I would get if I bought a Pats jersey, and I couldn't decide between Tom Brady - the best quarterack ever, Tedy Bruschi - a great linebacker and inspirational man, and Troy Brown - Mr. Patriot himself... so I told them I'd combine their initials and numbers onto one shirt. Hence, TB146.

Hi Tim! Do you go to UTK?

Yes I do. How about you?

Last edited:
Yes I do. I'm a chemical engineering student, but I work in the Forest Products buiding on the Ag Campus. How about you?

I have one more semester left at Villanova University, I'm a nursing major. I was curious...how do Vol's fans feel about Mayo going to the Pats? Every Vols fan I've talked to or have heard about loved Mayo. However, since UT is filled with a bunch of Colts pink hats, I'm curious how they feel about him being a Patriot

Last edited:
Yeah... everybody loved Mayo around here, but most of them hate that he went to the Pats. Some see it as a compliment - Belichick and Co. are some of the best at the draft and really know their linebackers, so for them to take him so high, it means they thought a lot of him. But mostly I've seen and heard people saying stuff like "I'd rather he play for North Korea" or even "al Queda"... and one person even said they hope the Colts work out a trade... which is the stupidest thing I've heard.

Anyway, I'm happy to have him with the Pats and I hope he can start making contributions right away. Darren McFadden said something about Mayo being all over the field when they played each other. He said they had to keep checking becasue they thought there must be two guys on the field with #7 on their jersey becasue he was everywhere. I hope he can produce the same in the NFL.

Yeah... everybody loved Mayo around here, but most of them hate that he went to the Pats. Some see it as a compliment - Belichick and Co. are some of the best at the draft and really know their linebackers, so for them to take him so high, it means they thought a lot of him. But mostly I've seen and heard people saying stuff like "I'd rather he play for North Korea" or even "al Queda"... and one person even said they hope the Colts work out a trade... which is the stupidest thing I've heard.

Anyway, I'm happy to have him with the Pats and I hope he can start making contributions right away. Darren McFadden said something about Mayo being all over the field when they played each other. He said they had to keep checking becasue they thought there must be two guys on the field with #7 on their jersey becasue he was everywhere. I hope he can produce the same in the NFL.

That's great. I'm so excited about having him on the team. I give you a lot of credit for being a Pats fan/New Englander attending UT. All that Peyton ballwashing must be hard to take.

Last edited:
I moved here in 2004 and thought about trying to change the street sign that goes by Neyland Stadium from "Peyton Manning Pass" to "Peyton Manning Intercept" as a prank. Never got the guts to do it, though.

Do it take a picture of it and post it here......you will be a hero.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back