PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Taylor Price......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just never had much faith in him from the start so it never really bothered me. But yeah it's unfortunate, looks like he's yet another bust.

Makes the Tate cut look a bit questionable as well I mean what would the harm have been in keeping him instead of Price. At worst he's an upgrade over the KR's we have.

He isn't healthy. Players who are hurt typically don't play. No need to read any more into this.

I just never had much faith in him from the start so it never really bothered me. But yeah it's unfortunate, looks like he's yet another bust.

Makes the Tate cut look a bit questionable as well I mean what would the harm have been in keeping him instead of Price. At worst he's an upgrade over the KR's we have.

Still a defensible cut, IMO. Tate got a shot and proved that he wasn't any good. Price, due to injuries and Ochocinco, hasn't had his shot yet. He might prove to be a solid contributor, or he might not be able to get the job done... just like Tate couldn't.

I agree with all your comments. We had a balanced attack today. Brady used four receivers. That's fine with me.

I am prepared to see Ochocinco, Price or Underwood get a few reps, especially if one of the big four is out (the only time any have gotten significant reps so far). I just don't expect it. Also, I don't expect to see Edelman on offense for the rest of the year. He is a valuable defensive back and a better choice than some.

i really dont know what to think about this situation but I am not going to worry about it until the offseason. In any drive that matters from here on out, the receivers will be Welker, Branch, Gronk and Hernandez. If they want a 3 wide set, it is better for them to send Hernandez out wide than play any of these unknown/unproductive receivers (Underwood, 85, Price, Slater). For some reason if they need a 5th guy running routes or if one of the TEs needs to block, they are better off letting Woodhead, Faulk or Edelmen shift out wide pre-snap and run the routes.

Can people lay off Ocho now? Its clear that the game plan is Gronk/welker (in either order) then Hernandez, then Branch. Its not Ocho, its just thats how the plan works. Carrie Underwood got just about as many chances as Ocho does..and who the hell is Taylor Price? I keep hearing things about him on here like he's going to be the second coming of Moss, yet they dont even see enough of him to give him a chance.

The first 2 wide receivers BB drafted were Deion Branch and David Givens...since those 2: Bethel Johnson, PK Sam, Chad Jackson, and Brandon Tate...

IMO Taylor Price has officially joined the second group. I'll be shocked if he's on the team next September.

Bethel Johnson was the author of 4 or 5 of the most significant (and electrifying) plays in a SB title season. That fact alone makes him a great draft pick in my book. Whether you agree with that or not, there's no way he deserves to be lumped in a group with the likes of PK Sam and Chad Jackson.

Taylor price is on his way be the next Shawn Crable.

WOW... i just don't get it i am a price fan... i defend him when people call him a bust and some guys just recently signed gets on the field ahead of him.

i really don't understand

WOW... i just don't get it i am a price fan... i defend him when people call him a bust and some guys just recently signed gets on the field ahead of him.

i really don't understand

He's hurt. Do you understand now?

at least underwood got to showcase his speed getting separation, unfortunately he showcased his hands of stone as well.

Bethel Johnson was the author of 4 or 5 of the most significant (and electrifying) plays in a SB title season. That fact alone makes him a great draft pick in my book. Whether you agree with that or not, there's no way he deserves to be lumped in a group with the likes of PK Sam and Chad Jackson.

Glad to see that some folks here actually watch Patriots games

FAR more production than the stiffs mentioned, Tate, Chad Jackson, PK Sam

at least underwood got to showcase his speed getting separation, unfortunately he showcased his hands of stone as well.

It was like Carrie Underwood was kung fu fighting the ball as it "attacked" him

Godawful

Last edited:

Did we even see his hands? His arms stayed so close to his body he might not have even touched the ball.

Taylor Price will make all of you eat SPIT!!!

Can people lay off Ocho now? Its clear that the game plan is Gronk/welker (in either order) then Hernandez, then Branch. Its not Ocho, its just thats how the plan works. Carrie Underwood got just about as many chances as Ocho does..and who the hell is Taylor Price? I keep hearing things about him on here like he's going to be the second coming of Moss, yet they dont even see enough of him to give him a chance.

They didn't give Ocho a 4.5 mil signing bonus to come and play 11 snaps a game. He clearly has fallen short of expectations and has been removed from the gameplan.

He's hurt. Do you understand now?

No reason to jump all over the guy, is there?

For a player who's been active in the past 2 games, he must be really hurt considering that we just saw him Monday night vs KC.

When many of the local media who see him almost every day say that it's a terrible sign that Underwood got playing time over him, and claim that he was warming up and looked fine in both of the last 2 games, I am assuming that it may be a bit more to it than his hamstring.

In the 3 games out of 11 this yr, he has not gotten a single catch. To suggest that it's just because he's hurt would be really pushing it, but I'll take your word for it ;)

the kid is just not a good football player noting more they will cut him next year and we can move on, i still dont know how he made the roster over Tate but who cares

I thought he was going to get some playing time in the 2nd half yesterday. There was a shot of Brady standing on the sidelines before the kickoff and he was shown giving Price a fist bump.

Maybe BB is saving Price and will unleash him on the New Years Day game versus Buffalo...ya know, since Price is a regular season finale beast...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back