PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Taylor Price: "I was born to play football"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Taylor Price "I was born to play football"

One of the biggest attributes to this guy is that he is very humble, has zero character issues, and likes to let his play do his talking. Hopefully he can produce on the field because this just sounds like a great pick.

One of the biggest attributes to this guy is that he is very humble, has zero character issues, and likes to let his play do his talking. Hopefully he can produce on the field because this just sounds like a great pick.

I don't know why, but his story reminds me of a guy that had a pretty good career with the New York Jets and was one of my favorite NFL players despite being on the enemy....that was Wayne Chrebet

Fair enough.

If we get enough Defensive Front 7 guys to suit me in Round 4, I could come to like this pick. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back