PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tavon Wilson sounds like a Patriot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vollmer hasn't exactly been a superstar for us though in all fairness......decent in 2009, Good 2010 season.....out all last year with back surgery (His second one by the way) He hasn't exactly been a home run success from draft perspective....

He was Second team All-Pro.

What does that have to do with Tayvon and Belichick reaching on draft that is Al Davis resque? Belichick has good picks and bad picks. This just happened to be one his bad ones.

Okay you and everyone else bashing the pick can move on now. You can post forever about it but you know today what you knew 2 days ago about drafting ... nothing.

Or maybe Belichick accidently ate a pot brownie and thought he would give a shout out to the late Al Davis. Who the hell knows? None of it the changes the fact that selecting Tavon with a 2nd rounder was a terrible decision.
Troll alert...

Or maybe Belichick accidently ate a pot brownie and thought he would give a shout out to the late Al Davis. Who the hell knows? None of it the changes the fact that selecting Tavon with a 2nd rounder was a terrible decision.

figured you'd be banished to practice squad by now ... :bricks:

Troll alert...

Right. 'Cause if you aren't praising Belichick for every decision he makes you're clearly a troll. How dare anyone question a pick made by the Patriots. The ultimate sin.

Given the sum total of your posting contributions consist of blaming Welker for losing the Super Bowl, calling a Patriots draft pick Trashvon Wilson, and saying BB must been eating pot brownies, it's clear you're not long for this place. Troll.

Last edited:
Given the sum total of your posting contributions consist of blaming Welker for losing the Super Bowl, calling a Patriots draft pick Trashvon Wilson, and saying BB must been eating pot brownies, it's clear you're not long for this place. Troll.

Why are you so obsessed with me? Grow up kid.

It didn't take long to see through the shtick, we are just waiting for you to make the inevitable over the top post that gets you banned.

It didn't take long to see through the shtick, we are just waiting for you to make the inevitable over the top post that gets you banned.

If calling me a troll floats your boat go for it. Doesn't change the fact that I'm right.

JimJohns dont let these forum fans get you down. Us real fans who make it to 4+ plus games a year in the snow and rain have good conversation tailgating. Half these people here prob never been to Gillette. I agree it was a reach and think BB acts arrogant and ****y sometimes. I dont know if he was trying to prove something on this terrible pick but we will just have to wait and see. Yea this is a forum where post count matters and opinions dont. Just say what you want to say and move on. The yuppies will flock to ya if you dare say anything wrong about BB. :eat2::rocker:

The delicious irony of a troll telling someone else to grow up notwithstanding, it's less an obsession and more a fulfillment of public service by getting you banned.

Last edited:
The delicious irony of a troll telling someone else to grow up notwithstanding, it's less an obsession and more a fulfillment of public service by getting you banned.

Why should he be banned? This is a forum last time i checked and he is stating his opinion. If you dont like skip his post. I mean seriously lol what a tool "Im going to get you banned from a inet pats forum" Yes please do grow up

Patriots conference call transcript.

Tavon Wilson Conference Call Transcript

This stood out to me.

The ultimate team player.

The more I hear about this guy the more I like him!!!
i listened to him on 98.5 today. he sounds like a great kid. a total team player and somebody whos had a lot of adversity in his life. for some people that just makes them stronger.. 6 other teams had him in for a workout according to zolack..

Last edited:
Why should he be banned? This is a forum last time i checked and he is stating his opinion. If you dont like skip his post. I mean seriously lol what a tool "Im going to get you banned from a inet pats forum" Yes please do grow up

LOL, don't waste your time on him. I think he secretly has a crush on me.

For the same reasons people like sbpatfan and MSU (despite them in all likelihood being the same person) were banned. They offer nothing to the forum except a litany of ridiculous and exaggerated criticisms and thus diminish the quality of discourse, which is suffering enough of late without their contribution, or lack thereof.

For the same reasons people like sbpatfan and MSU (despite them in all likelihood being the same person) were banned. They offer nothing to the forum except a litany of ridiculous and exaggerated criticisms and thus diminish the quality of discourse, which is suffering enough of late without their contribution, or lack thereof.

Then dont read what he writes lol are you kidding me???? He was stating his opinions this is a forum. Deal with it:singing:

If calling me a troll floats your boat go for it. Doesn't change the fact that I'm right.

Maybe you will be right and wilson will flame out of the league in 2 years. But you can't say it's a bad pick before the draft is even over. Know what I mean?

Maybe you will be right and wilson will flame out of the league in 2 years. But you can't say it's a bad pick before the draft is even over. Know what I mean?

There's a difference between judging a player and judging a draft pick. I said this before, he may have a good career but it doesn't change the fact that it was a bad pick. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots