Welcome to PatsFans.com

Tape-Landslide-Racists-Fools-America

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +812 / 2 / -9

Dingobat Barack Groupies And Michelle Lovers,
    Don't worry about what your new "Colorful Joan Of Arc" has to say on her tape, Miss Michelle and her Godlike husband are free to do and say anything, the Left Wing Elite Main Stream Media will distort, cover up, and make excuses for every wrong move they make, the Left Wing Media will be gushing, fawning and slobbering over Barack Hussein Obama right up to election day, and beyond, anybody and everybody who doesn’t vote for this “IDOL” will be called “Racist” and you all know it.

During the next few months you will see the greatest “Ball Washing” of a human being this country has every known, the Double Standard will be mind boggling, this arrogant conceited swaggering “rock star” has NOTHING to offer this country except the democrats Obsession For Political Correctness.

What you are seeing now each day on your TV is the “Democrat Circus” the Republicans have just been sitting back watching all this screwy sh!t, millions of silent Americans have been watching, they will make themselves heard in November, they may surprise you.
    Then you will have to deal with the Pant Suit Hillary People who have been stabbed in the back by the Black Racists and the Far Left Wing Loons who once proclaimed their undying love for Bill & Hill, many of them will now vote for the hot tempered old man John Mccain who looked the other way just as they did when we were invaded by the Illegal Aliens, they won’t hold their nose when they vote Mccain, the old man has a lot of Democrat In Him.

The big problem the Left Wing “Cronkite Media” has is the new world, O’Reilly, Hannity, Fox, Bloggers and the Internet, they won’t let the “Barack Hussein Obama” ball washing go unnoticed, this "new media" will be letting us know everything the "Cronkite Media" doesn't want us to know.

The unhappy Hillary People, The Reagan Democrats, The Silent People and all the Flag Waving Patriots of America will speak in November, THIS F-CKING BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JERK may go down in a landslide.

If Barack Hussein Obama should win, God Help This Country.

:bricks:

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,352 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

Tape-Landslide-Racists-Fools-America

Hey Harry ...

If you re-arrange those words here is what you have.

Fools-Landslide-America-Racists-Tape

F-L-A-R-T .... :rofl:

Can't get rid of that grade school kid hidden within ... :p

BHO Groupies .....:eek: FLARTS !!! :eek:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +519 / 14 / -28

You live in an absolutely fascinating world, what I do not understand is that the Democrats were responsible for stopping everything Bush wanted to accomplish, and now the you really think that Obama can institute that much change. Allegedly the Dems did it by using the filibuster, won't the republicans do the same??

If you really believe there will be all that much change in this country you are a dreamer, most of which goes on here is institutionalized and the hope for any real change is nil. Immigration will not change, as this is functional to our economy. As far as the black thing goes, you have been on that island off of maine too long..it is almost clamming season in Christmas Cove, put on your shorts and grab a six pack.. life is too short to get all hysterical.

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +812 / 2 / -9

Hi,
    All I want to know is "what is the Prince's big change going to be" he won't tell us and his groupies don't care, have any of the Fainting Hypnotized Media looked the Prince right in the eye and asked, "Your Highness, Could You Tell Us What You Plan On Changing" if the a$s wiping bastards are afraid of offending him by asking this they could always apologize for asking him, if Chris Matthews could stop his leg from shaking long enough to ask him this he might even top O'Reilly in the ratings.
    In my book Mccain is no better, the republicans are a bunch of slobbering wimps, I listened to the old fool yesterday he spent fifteen minutes telling us what a nice guy this Obama Jerk is, I hope Prince Barack Hussein Obama does win it's the only way the people will come back to their senses, after four years of Obama those politically correct left wing liberal loons won't be elected to anything for the next fifty years.
    Geraldine Ferarro was right you know in fact the whole country knows it but she was the only one with the balls to say it.

Four years of Prince Barack Hussein Obama as President of the USA will be a very dangerous time for all Americans but it will also be a "Lot Of Fun" and I can't wait for Michelle to start acting up, they'll have a hard time putting a muzzle on her.

:bricks:

5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +519 / 14 / -28

Hi back, not sure who can change much of anything right now, the wheels are in motion and be prepared for a bunch of shenanigans on both sides resulting is quite a conundrum come November.. I prefer to watch from the sidelines and the slinging will be deeper than the mud flats at low tide. To me it has degenerated into a bunch of bullshyt and game playing, what are the issues??

6. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Isn't that what Harry was asking? "What is the Prince's big change going to be"?

I've been asking people who support BHO what his platform is, they either just say "change" or they point me to his web site where everything sounds really happy, but I still find no discussion of issues.

7. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +305 / 9 / -12

It's called having more than 40 seats and h Reid loving the word filibuster....

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +812 / 2 / -9

The Prince Barack Hussein Obama "Great Change"

The biggest threat to America today is the "Lunatic Faction Of Muslim Terrorist Savages Within The Muslim Religion" they are Hell Bent on killing every American man women and child they can get their hands on.
    Why won't any of these a$s kissing drooling grinning talk show hosts face up to this Godlike Creature Prince Barack and ask him flat out "what are you going to do about the Muslim Al Queda" is that question to explosive for these f-cking leg tingling ball washer media fools to ask, are they afraid of making Prince Jesus feel uncomfortable.

There could be another reason, Prince Obama loses all his magical fainting and leg tingling abilities when he has to answer "off the cuff" he seems lost without his prepared "beautiful speech" without his teleprompter he mumbles and splutters, I would love to see the "Holy Prince" being interviewed on Hannity & Colmes without his paperwork and speech writers, I would love to see Hannity ask the Messiah, "What will you do about Osama Bin Laden Oh beautiful prince"

WHAT, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, WHAT IS THE F-CKING CHANGE YOU POLITICALLY CORRECT PATRONIZING DIVERSITY HAPPY LEFT WING LOONEY IDOL WORSHIPERS

UNCLE JEREMIAH SAYS
    "GOD DAMN AMERICA"

9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +519 / 14 / -28

Thanks for the explanation it is perfectly clear now the democrats did it!!! The republicans are the elected lemming who follow the will of the Dems.. it is completely understandable now. Didn't I read a stunt yesterday that a Republican made a page read something into the record that lasted more than 5 hours, I know the dems did it.

10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +519 / 14 / -28

It is two separate questions, are we going to focus on the candidates or are we going to focus on the issues.. from where I sit neither one has done a very good job of framing them.. so far most of what I have read has regressed into a he said and she said thingy... when the issues are articulated then there may be some substance to this campaign.

11. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Well wait--you can't always separate the candidates from the issues can you?

A candidates beliefs and backgrounds will impact how they view issues after all. So I do think it's fair to wonder whether Obama has some sort of issue with white people based on his "spiritual advisors".

It shouldn't be a major thing, but I don't think you can separate them.

12. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +305 / 9 / -12

What exactly has BO accomplished as a legislator in either the Ill State Senate or in the US Senate?????

There is nothing substantive that I am aware of maybe a BO supporter can fill us in......