PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tanguay: "I called it with Brissett"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't listen to sports radio anywhere near as much as I did 10 years ago because it's gotten so bad, but if I do turn it on and I hear Tanguay's voice I immediately turn it off. He just comes off as being contrived as he tries to be like Felger, who I can't stand either, in his sad attempt to be relevant.

Yep, I don't watch Patriots Wednesday or listen to the pre game because of Tanguay. If he's on I either turn away or turn the radio or TV off. Total douchebag.

Was coming back from a golf tournament yesterday and had a long drive, turned on talk radio.. on one station they were talking about if Brady is as good as he is made out to be or is he a "system" QB.. the other station was trying to stir the pot as to whether Belichick would be considered so great if he did not have Brady..

That followed a discussion on Friday about how BB is not "nice" to the press, when will they realize that BB does not like the press because the NFL mandates that he talk to the press.

WTF have they descended into?? A bunch of self aggrandizing limited knowledge shytstirrers, who try to stiru up controversy where none exists..

I used to cherish sports talk radio, now much less so.. about a month ago Bertram was on a tear about how the RS should fire John Farrell, because he was "incompetent" or did not do well in some poll and Zolak was agreeing with him. It was a classic Bertram, "I told you so moment"...

Stop listening, then they will have to change..

People haven't figured out that the media is there to keep your emotions running high.

It keeps the masses distracted from the world around them.

It does have the ring of a 'technique' that George Costanza might try on his girlfriend...

costanza_bed.jpg

...unsuccessfully. o_O
a backwards swirling motion, with the little thing at the end?

WEEI totally ruins what could be a great Sunday morning radio show. Christopher Price, Tom Curran, and Gary Tanguay. One of these things are not like the others.

I really don't get why WEEI seems to want to make Tanguay a major voice on their station.

I don't listen to sports radio anywhere near as much as I did 10 years ago because it's gotten so bad, but if I do turn it on and I hear Tanguay's voice I immediately turn it off. He just comes off as being contrived as he tries to be like Felger, who I can't stand either, in his sad attempt to be relevant.

Tanguay is the loser with no friends version of Felger

How anyone stomachs listening to those 2 clowns on the radio blows my mind

I closed the link after reading the first sentence "I was hesitant to write this article because being right all the time is getting a bit old...."

It's clearly just another trolling article by one of the biggest trolls in the Boston media.

It's a shame that the only way that the trolls like tanguay, felger, volin etc can carve out a career is by trying to piss off the local sports fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes