PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tanguay: Galloway may be deactivated today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tanguay: Galloway May Be De-activated Today

Baker, Watson and Aiken are all legit receiving threats.

That's who I think is going to be #2. Can't see Nunn being brought up when Aiken is already there.

Last edited:

Connolly may be a better option at center. Vollmer or Kaczur mayy be better options at RG than Connolly.

I'd take a healthy Simmons over Neal, but doubt he's better right now. But he's definitely an upgrade over Connolly.

Chris Baker, stretching the field..... Not so much.

I'll settle for a "short range" 36 yard TD reception from Brady, just like last week.

Is Edelman taking Galloway's spot outside then? Or do you think Aiken or someone else?

I said 3 WR and 1 TE, but I think technically it will be 2 WR and 2 TE, with either Baker or Watson motioning as Z (flanker).

I'll settle for a "short range" 36 yard TD reception from Brady, just like last week.

That's great, I'll settle for that too. He's not a vertical TE. He does'nt need to be.

No Galloway, no Brady forcing passes to a 37 year old WR in order to build a rhythm with said WR = offense can finally make a few drives without sputtering out.

Hopefully Nunn is promoted now.

I'm glad that GALLOWAY was out today. KEEP THE FCKER out next game, pls.

What a big difference we made when GALLOWAY was out of the sideline today !

Would you like to rephrase that ?

Aiken has had 28 catches in 7 years. I don't know if he is a legitimate

receiving threat.

adam schefter just said that they are signing seau in the next day or 2

so i think galloway will be cut soon

adam schefter just said that they are signing seau in the next day or 2

so i think galloway will be cut soon

He was a healthy scratch. He was pretty much cut today....

At least the guy seemed to be getting open, even if he was dropping passes, not making the right adjustments, and running out the back end of the end zone accidentallly.

Disappointing, I really expected more from the signing even during all the struggles. I hope it's not the end because it's still very early but it appears so.

I'm not sure Aiken is any better than Galloway, although I'd bet he is alot cheaper, and plays ST as well......
I think Aiken SUCKS as a WR

Well, I'm glad. But it just reaffirms to me that we should have kept Gaffney. Boneheaded move by the FO.

He was a healthy scratch. He was pretty much cut today....

I dont see them cutting Galloway, we are extremely thin at the WR position. Welker's health is still in question. Until he is 100% or we add another WR I dont see them cutting him

I can't believe that they could give up on Galloway after just 3 games. If he can "learn" the offense, he could become absolutely deadly lined up opposite Moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back