PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tampa will come back and win this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patskers said:
...just watch
Wow! you're better than the astounding shirtsleeve at this stuff! TB just brought it to within 7!

Yeah, Simms made a heck of a play there.

Theismann: "If this is a heavyweight fight, the cards are starting to line up for the bucaneers"

Now I don't know anything about boxing, but is this something you would say as a metaphor? Do cards have anything to do with fights? Or did he just combine Boxing and The World Series of Poker?

BradyisGod said:
Theismann: "If this is a heavyweight fight, the cards are starting to line up for the bucaneers"

Now I don't know anything about boxing, but is this something you would say as a metaphor? Do cards have anything to do with fights? Or did he just combine Boxing and The World Series of Poker?
The guy might have been an adequate QB at one time, but he's an absolute moron as an announcer.

BradyisGod said:

Meaning the score cards the three judges keep in boxing.

pats-blue said:
Meaning the score cards the three judges keep in boxing.

I thought that might be it, but it still doesn't make much sense.

Saw Brunell's int coming throwing it back into the middle.

Oh oh Patskers. That called back TD just cursed your pick. Crystal ball musta seen the catch, but not the drop :D

wrong, int game over. skins win.

Nostradumba$$

Based on TMQ's cheer babe professionalism, the Tampa Cheerleaders were in jackets and pants tonight, so there was no way they would win.

This may have been true had it not been for the fact.....

Patskers said:
...just watch

THAT TAMPA BAY HAS NO FRIGGIN QB!!!!........WOW.....I HAVE NEVER SEEN A QB THAT INEPT SINCE Ryan Leaf...........unreal.......punter shanks it....gives it to Simms on the 45 or something with 1:20 left....and Simms proceeds to throw IT directly to a redskin lineman....I mean directly.......Gruden has stuck with this kid the WHOLE way......despite the fact that he SUCKS.......Gruden hasn't proven much since taking Dungy's team to the SB.........My condolences to the TB fans out there....if you guys had had a REAL NFL QB tonight....things may have been different.......enough of this horsesh$$.....GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes