PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tampa Bay cuts Eugene Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to get a comp pick out of the Geno signing. Anyone know how this affects that, if the $2M contract guy gets cut nefore the season?

Cut before season start = no pick. (I believe you have to stay on the roster--IR counts, BTW--through week 10 or so.)

And, although you didn't ask, according to the past predictions of AdamJT13, Lynch should have no impact on the Pats' comp picks, because he signed too close to the start of the season.

We may not see it, but BB knows when he's squeezed the last bit of productivity out of a player. Look at Rosie not being able to make the Texans roster.

You guys would take all former Patriots ... we should make
a shadow team called the Grey-triots

:D That works for me. But I'm sentimental when it comes to players who have been a part of great Patriots defenses in the past. And maybe Wilson is one who can still play in the NFL.

Stating the obvious - it's one of the biggest shockers out there to me how the 2003 Eugene Wilson has ended up as the 2008 Eugene Wilson.
Indeed indeed. Who was it, maybe Pogo ? - who said - it's a puzzlement.

Yeah, I always like him getting injured too :rolleyes:. That is all he did. He's a piece of trash.

edit: note.... don't drink and then respond to moronic comments on here

Last edited:
Geno should've been re-tried at CB after the '05 season. It seemed to me that he had lost his taste for contact by then, and he looked tentative w/o Rodney beside him to give him courage.

If he wants to return as slot DB for the vet min +, then I'm all for it.

edit: note.... don't drink and then respond to moronic comments on here

Oh man, I hate when you edit your drunken posts!

Eugene Wilson is the worst sort of trash. I spit on him and wish death and disease and famine upon his family. How DARE he not live up to my expectations?

HOW

DARE

HE?

Eugene Wilson I would kick you in the **** if I ever met you for what you've done. I only hope that my family and I can carry on after this.

So says the guy that also said:

Stay classy, pal.

TArchive belongs on a Jet board. He fits the profile of a typical Jets Fan... Dean Werner describes TA to a T...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back