Talking Patriots: 5 Questions With NESN's Jeff Howe

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Talking Patriots: 5 Questions With NESN's Jeff Howe
By: Ian Logue

We had a chance to catch up with Jeff Howe of NESN for a few questions for this week, so you can read his thoughts in today's entry....

Although Howe usually doesn't post quite as frequently as the more well known guys covering the Pats (though today is an exception, with nine new columns between him and Hurley) - I find his articles well worth reading. I think we as fans are very fortunate to have so many quality sites and reporters following the Pats with their updates and opinions as we do.

Branch has a hamstring.

Speaking of NESN, is just me or are David Givens and Max Lane the most boring, uncharmastic analysts ever? It's painful watching them. They have no chemistry either.

Actually, besides their pre/post-game Red Sox coverage, everything about NESN is very amateur feeling.

Speaking of NESN, is just me or are David Givens and Max Lane the most boring, uncharmastic analysts ever? It's painful watching them. They have no chemistry either.

Actually, besides their pre/post-game Red Sox coverage, everything about NESN is very amateur feeling.
Including Kevin Faulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye