Welcome to PatsFans.com

Taliban takes control of 2 Afghan towns

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Jul 17, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +620 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Why is it that when coalition troops attempt to do something good there is only attempts to make them look bad? If the Afghan war was over there would be no coalition troops there duhhh.

These are British troops who are a bit stretched out. They are trying to establish a safe zone to help get the Afghan economy moving. If countries like Pakistan and India would do their job the Taliban would have nowhere to hide.

But Mikey just keeps kicking brave soldiers in the butt every chance he gets. Love to see you go to a base where troops return. There you could show them all your backstabbing posts...I doubt you leave that base walking or even crawling.

Innocent people around the world getting killed by Muslim extremists while Mikey surfs Google to see who dropped the ball or got killed today. What a loser...our forefathers would lynch your azz and the crowd would cheer....your kind was deleted..that's how our country grew strong.

Here's the friggin' story that expalins it all
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/5179440.stm

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

Mikey,
    Regarding your orgasms and glee when you dig up another DEAD American soldier it's a good thing you have a politically correct far left liberal moderator to protect you or you would hear some real right wing neo con sh!t from me.

When dealing with "Liberals with power" we can't tell it like it is, we have to "sugarcoat" it, we are not allowed to offend so you are safe you don't have to listen to what the real world thinks of you, again, the liberal moderator will make sure your little feelings don't get hurt.

I imagine you can find a few more deaths to report today, check out MoveOn.Org

Mommy will make sure we don't "offend" you.
  4. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Harry,

I only get orgasm when I'm bangin' my neighbor's wife. :D

And why does it bother you when I post articles about the death of American boys??

Those articles are also reported by Fox News and Newsmax.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2006
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

I don't think there's any attempt to make the troops look bad (except in the anomolous cases of Abu Ghraib and Haditha), but yes liberals are just as likely to play up the failures of American policy as conservatives are to play up its "successes" (Mission Accomplished, Iraqis free, no attacks on American soil since 9/11, etc.). American policy is bad. It's not working anywhere. What so far is Bush's biggest international success?

Just remember, F.B.N., those who oppose Bush's policies are for the most part as concerned about U.S. interests and security as you or anyone else.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

Fox News, Newsmax and Mikey, we all know the difference.

The best part of "my neighbors wife" is her husband is a "Liberal" we always "hit the shower" when he is at a "save the whales meeting" or banging a frying pan at a "hate Bush" rally.

:bricks: