PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tales of Gentleman Bill Polian

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the heck did him assaulting a Jets employee not get mentioned hardly at all by the sports media..?!?!? Where the heck are ESPN, PTI, ATH, and the rest of the worthless talking heads when real news breaks...?!??!?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6041182

Since it seems this guy is always ready to explode, perhaps he should be nicknamed Billpolian Dynamite.

QuiGon said:
How the heck did him assaulting a Jets employee not get mentioned hardly at all by the sports media..?!?!? Where the heck are ESPN, PTI, ATH, and the rest of the worthless talking heads when real news breaks...?!??!?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6041182

I concure. It really baffles me how a big deal story like this gets no play yet TO sneezes and its the first story on SportCenter.

zippo59 said:
I concure. It really baffles me how a big deal story like this gets no play yet TO sneezes and its the first story on SportCenter.
Aside from the fact that ESPN is a bunch of whores, they are too centered on video footage of something. If someone got Polian on camera, we would have been seeing it 20 times a day for the past 2 weeks (like T.O. doing situps, T.O. yelling at McNabb, T.O. yelling at his Cowboys position coach, Kenny Rogers shoving a cameraman, the Ron Artest incident, etc...)

But since there's no footage, then as far as ESPN is concerned, there's no story.

Agreed, and both collectively and individually ESPN is as egomaniacal as TO. They love nothing better than to hear how great they are. They sorely need some competition to knock them off their high horses.

As far as the lack of news regarding Polian, politics is prevalent everywhere.

QuiGon said:
The incident happened the same day Albert Haynesworth stomped Gurode, which was obviously all anyone could talk about (and show video of).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back