Welcome to PatsFans.com

Taking names

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by strongside, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strongside

strongside Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1

Not long ago (80's) it was not uncommon for certain NFL players to write a "hit list" of other player numbers on towels that they wore on their uniform pants during games.

As this season becomes increasingly more frustrating I am compiling my "hit list" of people/players that I want to see Brady and Co payback.

Help me out.

I'm starting the list with the Steeler fans. What a bunch of F'n obnoxious A holes. Other team fans come into Gillette every week and most of the time they aren't that bad. I did not meet one fan Sunday worth crap. No football talk, only grunts and groan's about cheating and "we going to punch you in the mouth." And why was every Steeler fan I met not from Pittsburgh? They were all from MA!! If I here one more time that they finally were able to get over on the Pats I'm going to die.

And another thing, I've been to away games at Indy, GB, Raiders, and NYG/NYJ and If I ever brought a freakin towel with me to wave I would expect to leave with it hanging out a certain part of my body (except in GB/Indy).

Here's to Brady spreading them out putting 40 up.
  2. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Jets fans, and Eric Mangini.

The Chiefs player who took out Brady needs to get decked.

The guy who cheap shotted Welker and wasn't fined.
  3. taltos

taltos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hines Ward should get laid out. I have hated him for years and would not shed a tear if he missed a few games.
  4. strongside

strongside Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1

You and half the NFL from what I read.
  5. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

6. billdog3484

billdog3484 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

i dont want a hit list. i never want to see anyone get injured or anything like that. How about making a win list. itll grow everytime we beat a team.
  7. ALP

ALP Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

joey porter is saying hello

anthony smith would also be nice for not learning a lesson

brett as well

this is not a hit list, but a payback list, and my fav method of payback is by humiliating said players....so lets do it
  8. NEGIRLPATSFAN

NEGIRLPATSFAN Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Tom Brady was on that list last year......remember? Can't find the threads right now, but we all complained about other teams boards saying how they should knock Tom off
    I still get sick to my stomach when I see the hit this year
    The hit they made on Rodney last year...remember that sick feeling...
    Wes last week...
    This thread is not cool!:banned:
    • Like Like x 2
  9. denverpatsfan

denverpatsfan PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I smoke so I guess I was cool in the 80's but not cool now. So the heck with being cool.

Right on about those Stealers fans. The absolute worst! I live in Colorado now and had the unpleasant experience of listening to them cheering the hit and the win like it was the flippin super bowl. I can't escape the d-baggery.

Payback is a beatch! TB & Co. will get theirs at some point next season. Let's hope they draft some serious defensive players this off-season. Wilfork & Mayo can't do it all by themselves.
  10. strongside

strongside Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1

I never mentioned anything about a list of players I wanted to see injured. Hence the "Brady droping 40 points on the Steelers" reference. Hopefully that type of payback is not too violent.
  11. N.Eman

N.Eman Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

we should make a hit list but not to our team players :D
  12. SeymourTrophies

SeymourTrophies Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#93 Jersey

Visiting fans need to not exist. I also find it funny that the steelers call us cheaters when all the players from their super bowl run in the 70s are dying of symptoms known to steroid users.
  13. bronk37

bronk37 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The stepping stone steelers are the team we always beat in the playoffs before we go to the superbowl right?? Yeah they can't handle playoffs.......unless you count the gift wrapped 05 Superbowl werent the Refs Steelers employees?? Plus if they lost it would have ruined the whole Jerome Bettis Hallmark movie on lifetime network.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.