PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Taking Bets on Avatars and signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco Freak

Banned
Reaction score
I'll take the Broncos. You take the Pats.

For one full year.

Put up or shut up.

7 views, not a peep out of you cowards.

You know you're done. The reality of what it is at hand is hitting you.

We've been resting for 2 weeks for this. Our RBs are gonna explode through your defense. Your corners are garbage, Rod is gonna terrorize them at will.

Our defense is 3rd in the league in pts allowed.

Your dynasty is over. Best O-line in the nfl.

Bet me your signatures and avatars.

Last edited:
From sombody who JUST showed up here to talk trash the week before the game, and will most likely crawl away with her tail between her legs before the night is done, never to be seen from again? Why bother?

If you had the history of somebody like Ryan the Colts Fan who has been hanging around here forever, even notorious troll-like creatures like ClosingTime and Tony Collins, who at least are consistent, if not mildly annoying members of this community for a while, you might have some credibility to offer such a bet and have any meaning to it. But face it, who are you to us? A temporary side show, who will be moving along soon.

:D
patsfantroll2.jpg

Last edited:
thats an awsome picture tshirt.haha

fleabassist1 said:
thats an awsome picture tshirt.haha

That was good.

I'll post here as much as I do at Orangemane. My career keeps me from posting ALL the time, but during the season I do quite a bit. As part of the bet I'll throw in that I will start a thread everyday about the awesomeness of Tedy Bruschi, and the greatness of Belliichick.

Put up or shut up.

You're all cowards, no confidence. You know the pats are gonna lose.

I thought you guys were diehard fans, I guess not.

Last edited:
I'm going to go hoop with my son, I'll be back to see if any of you pats fans have the nads to be me your avatar and signature. I'm also putting up my avatar and signature at orangemane.com.

Bronco Freak said:
Put up or shut up.

You're all cowards, no confidence. You know the pats are gonna lose.

I thought you guys were diehard fans, I guess not.

what exactually does this bet require me to do if the broncos were to win? or even if the patriots where to win?

fleabassist1 said:
what exactually does this bet require me to do if the broncos were to win? or even if the patriots where to win?

I get to put whatever I want as your avatar and signature. It'll be bronco propaganda, nothing too bad.

Oh duh! Not the betting avitars thing again. I though that went out of vouge a couple years ago.
Please understand,this is the Patriots board, it used to be every week we get some one day wonder coming around wanting to bet avitars.
Just drop it and move on.

Bronco Freak said:
I get to put whatever I want as your avatar and signature. It'll be bronco propaganda, nothing too bad.

Do you realize what your doing? You are trying to make it sound like the damn avatar a person puts up on a webpage is something that should be taken seriously. Its a picture on a website. Shows how much of a life you have..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back