PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Take this for what it's worth....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard Deion Sanders say that Rodney would be back for the San Diego game, and I've heard some rumblings in our media that he might be back this week too. Now I know Sanders is not the most reliable source in the world, but he did sound confident about his info. But again, take it for what it's worth. :rolleyes:
Has anyone heard anything new about Rodney's injury?

It's possible Rodney could be back. It's also possible that Deion is trying to screw with the Chargers because he doesn't like them. A few years ago, when Deion tried to come out of retirement to join the Raiders, the Chargers claimed him off of waivers and so he stayed retired. He's been pissed at them ever since.

One thing is for sure, Belichick is not going to reveal Rodney's playing status until very late in the week. I fully expect it to be one of those "game-time decisions."

Deion is an idiot. He knows nothing more than you or I about Rodney's injury. Rodney's not some dumb rookie who would piss of Belichick by talking about his injury.

Rodney will be questionable on the injury report. The pats will not say a word about him. He will not be at the media portion of any practices this week.

we'll find out on Sunday whether or not he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes