PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Take that Moss bashers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moss' play today has no impact upon his play in the past. If he'd played last week the way he played this week, there wouldn't have been any "rough" week to begin with.

You couldn't be any more wrong, did you see the all 22 or read what was said after people actually analyzed his performance or did you fall for what you think you saw or what the mediots put in your head?? Just admit it for once, please.

I will help you, repeat after me (or actually BB):

Moss is and has been one helluva a player in the NFL. I appreciate what he has done for the NEP over the past 3 years and I am really glad we got him. Looking forward to the postseason with Randy leading the way.

""Ya'lls had all two weeks to do your talkin', now let me do mine,"

Moss' play today has no impact upon his play in the past. If he'd played last week the way he played this week, there wouldn't have been any "rough" week to begin with.

Thank You

............................................................................................................

How about all of us calling Felger on his show and asking him to run out of town??

And what makes u so sure he was referencing his play? Could it be he means personal/family issues that only certain people know about? Any true moss fan knows the guy is used to and knows how to deal with criticism. Trust me, that's why he made the shoulder comment. Anytime a moss team starts losing/playing badly, randy ALWAYS gets most of the blame. Why? Because that is the media's only way of geting back at him for treating them like pests. Why is cris carter taking shots? Do u think he is happy that even he cannot get a sitdown with moss ever?

:rofl: Boy that Randy showed those Bills didn't he?
Especially in the 2nd half. Man he was unstoppable!! 3 pts in the 2nd half :rofl:
What's really scary is how the Pats were moving the ball and out of nowhere they start throwing bombs into double coverage. Pats had 1st down on the 50, they're moving the ball well with the run and Brady throws a pick on 2nd down while under pressure because they wasted a 1st down play trying the bomb to Moss and the Bills knew they were throwing on 2nd down.
This kind of situational crap has killed this team on the road this year.
Having Moss on the field has changed Brady as a QB and not for the better.
This team will never win another SB until Moss is a lost love for Brady.

Last edited:
So hold on..when Brady forces it to Moss and gets picked off, it is Moss' fault. But when Brady forces a pass to Welker and is picked off, it is.........Moss' fault? You're a great 'bit'. Keep it up, every forum needs its village idiot.

So hold on..when Brady forces it to Moss and gets picked off, it is Moss' fault. But when Brady forces a pass to Welker and is picked off, it is.........Moss' fault? You're a great 'bit'. Keep it up, every forum needs its village idiot.

It's never Moss' fault when Brady forces the ball to him.
It's Brady fault for thinking he has to coddle and pacify his binky or poor baby binky's head won't be in the game. :rolleyes:

Brady forces to Welker when he's under pressure and looking to make a play quickly and short.
Brady forced to Moss when he's not under pressure and Moss is double covered and there's nothing there.
Brady has thrown game changing picks all season long tryng to get the ball to his binky.
Come on pinkhats......

How about all of us calling Felger on his show and asking him to run out of town??
I said that in a thread about HIS dumb statement...and thatw as a week ago..BUT I AGREE FULLY!!

At least the people who are still anti-Moss are persistent about it, I guess. He only singlehandedly won us the game today.

That Welker, though, is a pushover quitter who deserves to be cut. Did you see those plays over the middle where he just didn't go all-out to make the catch? Or how about that Paul Posluszny interception? Welker totally gave up on that ball. We should probably cut him- he's changed Brady for the worse; now Brady just looks for Welker all the time, and you can tell by his catch figures. Welker sucks. (before some genius flips out: yes, I'm being sarcastic).

Last edited:
The way I saw it today, Moss outran the double coverage on the long bombs and Brady's passes were under thrown.

The way I saw it today, Moss outran the double coverage on the long bombs and Brady's passes were under thrown.

Wow ... you are the man.

I guess Christopher Price and Dale Arnold can now be added to the list of Moss "bashers" based upon their comments today........:eek:

Last edited:

At the risk of being labled a hater, I'd just point out he said couple of weeks, same thing Welker alluded to in his post game presser, as well as Brady. :eek: Personally I thought the podium performance was more indicative of the underlying problems inherent in the entire situation these days. Don't see that changing any time soon, either, unless they dramatically upgrade the OL and WR depth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes